𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩.2

Authors note:

Just one slight change im going to make that my character doesn't have sword because that just seems extreme, jaja.

[1st person POV]

It's been a long time since I've been here. Such memories flooded my head, making me feel such mixed emotions. Being back in this school makes me hate myself for what I did in the past. 

Becoming a villain. Abandoning my friends who actually supported me and my quirk. Yet I let myself be driven by anger by those who kept saying my quirk was fit for a villain, so I became one. 

Yet I didn't realize how much pain I put my friends into when I made that decision. 

"You Okay, Miko?" One of the nurses asked me as she helped me walk up the stairs of the stadium. This nurse was a good friend of mine ever since I got to the hospital. 

I nod my head towards her "I'm okay Sao. Just little bit painful walking up these stairs, just all". With my sickness it's been quite hard to walk without feeling like my lungs aren't being crushed to dust and my heart being squeezed with boulders. 

I finally reached the top and sat down next to Sao, her bright chick blonde hair bounced off her shoulders as she sat next to me. 

"Hey look isn't that Gracie?!" Sao asked as she pointed to the giant Tv. I felt my heart pump with adrenaline and my chest squeeze pride. That's my daughter, my little girl in battle. 

I never thought my little girl would be so strong. It reminds me so much... of him... her father... 

I can feel the guilt building up in my chest. There's so many secrets I never told her out of fear of what might happen. Deep down I know if she ever finds out the truth, not just he but many others would follow her tail to take her quirk. 

I just hope I don't bump into any of colleagues here. I just know they'll be mad at for coming here, not because of what happened in the past, if not it's just a huge risk for me to just be here in Japan. 

There she went again, fighting against a mustard yellow haired boy. My eyes widened when I saw her twirl like a tornado around her body that boys quirk with hers making a deadly combination. She's only getting stronger every single day. This frightens me a little. 

With her releasing her tornado like swirl she hit the poor boy and caused him a huge electrification. I couldn't help but laugh at how funny the boy looked making those movements. 

I can't show up to Gracie now, I have to wait for the right moment. I told Sao to go and buy a gift for Gracie for when the tournament is over. 

Gracie's POV   

It was finally lunch time. I got up and walked alongside Bakugou to the lunchroom. I took him by surprise by taking his hand in mine. He was taken a back by my sudden action but he still didn't pull away. 

I could see a slight blush on his face when he saw me take his hand. "Are you blushing?" I teased him a little. 

"Huh? No i'm not" he looked away, obviously blushing.