Chapter 25: Dress and Crush

Zacznij od początku

" If the twins are here then I can imagine how they would react." Replied Erin who was still in shock. " Tsubaki would flip seeing this."

Asia hurriedly searched through the pile of clothing and slid on a new shirt. Issei prepared himself to make another attack but before he can do so, Erin emerged from her hiding place.

"Wow. What a peculiar skill you are practicing, Issei."

" Erin!" Issei frantically searched for the twins. After making sure that they were not present, he breathed in relief.

" I'm learning a new skill and Asia is helping me." The blonde waved her hand at Erin.

"Oh, what is it called?" Erin was curious to know.

" I call it the Dress-Break Skill which will be useful not only in battle but also when-

Erin gave him a weird look and Issei hurriedly explained.

" NO- I mean. Yeah but seriously, this can be useful especially when fighting enemies." He added in determination.

"Hmm. So tearing away the enemies' clothes would be useful when fighting them?" Erin raised a brow. " I really don't know where your ideas come from Issei but okay."

" The enemies would be distracted since they are naked and they will definitely be caught off guard." The boy said in defense.

" Makes sense." Erin replied thoughtfully. " But what if the enemies doesn't care about their state though?"

" You mean like an exhibitionist or something?" Issei replied.

" Yeah, something like that."

" I haven't really thought about that." He said with a sheepish grin.

Erin heaved another sigh and decided to help the boy.

" All right. I'll be helping you with your practice then."

" R-Really?" Issei said with beaming eyes. "You'll volunteer as my target too?"

" Not like that, baka." Erin rolled her eyes. " I'll give you pointers on how to concentrate your attack so by the time it hits the enemy, their clothes would be completely obliterated."

The Goddess pointed at Asia.

" Unlike earlier where Asia-chan still has a few piece of fabric left, covering her upper body."

" Hai, I understand." Issei was now in serious mode. " I'll be in your care then, Erin."

--- Time Skip -----

After several attempts, Issei was now close to mastering the skill and the group torn a good number of clothes.

They went to the clubroom where Rias called them for a meeting.

" Master! Where were you?" Tsubaki immediately asked as soon as they stepped foot inside.

" I was helping Issei and Asia-chan about some things."

Azusa waved at the two to which the duo returned.

" What about you? I haven't seen you since afternoon." asked Erin.

" A group of girls approached us and offered us a variety of sweets."  Tsubaki showed the Goddess the chocolates he received.

" The girls offered to give more of the treats if we hang out with them. I was going to decline but Tsubaki here, insisted on accompanying them." Azusa gave his twin an accusing stare.

" Hey! You know I can't decline those treats." retorted Tsubaki.

" Okay okay." The goddess waved away the thought. " I understand. Tsubaki is a sucker for sweets."

Rias began her discussion and the group listened to her talk. Throughout her discussion, Tsubaki became bored and engaged Erin on their own talk.

" You know, master.. That Gremory-san has a crush on you."

Erin looked at Tsubaki in disbelief and turned back, listening to the red head's speech.

" I'm serious! Look." He discreetly pointed to the hoodie Rias was wearing. " She's even wearing the clothing you lent her."

" And? Is that supposed to mean anything?" Replied Erin in confusion.

" Of course!" The fire wolf whisper-yelled. " She is supposed to return it right away but look at what she's doing, she's wearing it instead."

" Have you read any romance-fiction books, Tsubaki?" The Goddess asked curiously. " Because it looks like you are affected with the thought too much."

Tsubaki whined and nudged towards his twin for help.

" Azusa, help me here."

The ice wolf merely shrugged his shoulders and Tsubaki grew annoyed.

" Geez.. Master, look. You notice her acting weird at some point, don't you?"

Erin regarded the question carefully and racked her brain for those moments.

" Well.. I generally see her as a weird person so no big deal."

Rias glanced their way at one point and Tsubaki was quick to point it out.

" See? You noticed that right? She glanced this way." Tsubaki spoke in determination. " She is so crushing on you."

" That doesn't mean anything Tsubaki." Replied the Goddess in nonchalance. "Besides, I don't even think she swings that way. She looks like the type to crush on multiple guys."

Tsubaki was about to retort but Azusa stopped him.

"Just let it go Tsubaki. Lady Erin doesn't seem to care about it anyways."

" But doesn't she notice Gremory-san's actions?" Replied Tsubaki with a frown.

" I suppose. But even if that wasn't the case, I'm sure that it was covered by the fact that Lady Erin's attention is on someone else." Azusa replied thoughfully, glancing at the Goddess whose attention was on the raven head teasing Issei.

- End of Chapter -