THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

*Nash POV* Again

What is this that is going on!?! I light a candle and noticed that Breanna was gone. It was just me, Carter, Raina, Tay, Matt, Cam, Nia, Tia, and Nya in my room.

"Doea anyone know where Breanna went?" I ask.

Everyone just look around and nods their heads no. I just suddenly get very suspicious about her now.

"Do you guys think she may be the killer?" Cam asks.

"Why would she want to kill Nash in the first place?" Matt asks.

"Did you do anything that might had set her off Nash?" Tay asks me.

I just look at him.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! SHE WAS THE ONE HURTING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I yell."Sorry, im just really scared you guys.

"Its fine. You still think she could be mad about the break up?" Raina asks.

"She cant be mad. That happened a year ago." Carter explains.

"That is true." Nia says.

That does seem to make sense. But she was the one that cheated on me. All i did was break up with her. That would be stupid if she wants to kill me over that.

"Nash, if it is her, we will make sure that she doesnt kill you or anyone else. Ok?" Tia tells me.

I just nod my head nervously.

"We need to check the other rooms and count the 20 people that is in each room and make sure no one has left." Nya states.

Everyone nodded yes and each split up.

(their group is the only group with a few people)

I made my way to one room and counted.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

Great. Everyone is here.

"Im just making sure everyone is alright. We might be in her for a while." I whisper to everyone.

I AM SCARED FOR MY LIFE RIGHT NOW! MY SISTER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ALL THIS MESS! I SHOULDNT HAVE BROUGHT HER HERE WHEN SHE DIDNT WANT TO! The random girl screamed.

I walked up to her and said "It is all going to be alright. We are going to get you and the rest of yall out of here. Ok?" I ask

They all nod.

"Great. Is anyone thirsty?" I ask.

Everyone raises their hands and I nod.

"Ok. I will be back with drinks."

I walk downstairswith a bag so i can put the drinks inside and went into the kitchen and grabbed 20 sprites. Yeah i had like 300 sprites in my fridge but anyway. I turn around and see Raina behind me.

"Hey Nash." She says.

"Hey." I whisper.

"Hey, everything is going to be ok, dont worry." she smiles.

Im thankful for having her with me this whole time. When we are out of here, Ill try to ask her on a date or something. Or if we will ever get out of this mess...

"Nash? Nash? You ready to go back upstairs *click* or nah?" She smiles and laughs.

I chuckle a little and nod.

We walk upstairs and went to the room i was in and gave everyone their drinks.

"Thank you." They all mumbled

I nod and shut the door, while i was walking down the hallway, the lights flickered back on and i smile. I was so glad it was not me.

I went back in the room and everyone that was in there before was in here. Except Raina and Tay. He must have been doing something with the group he checked up on.

They were staring at the wall and when i looked it said:

Look under your bed, Nash Grier -Your Killer

We all looked at each other, then my bed. I bent down slowly and grabbed what was there without looking. Then my eyes widened. I pulled it out. It was a body wrapped in a sheet. I pulled the sheet off and...

Everyone gasped.

"Oh My God!" Nia screams and faces Cam with her head in his chest.

WELL WONT YOU LOOK AT THAT.... I UPDATED ON A BUSY DAY JUST BECAUSE I HAD THIS CRAZY IDEA SO I HAD TO KEEP IT IN MIND OR I WILL FORGET

BUT YEAH....IDK WHAT CHAPTER THIS IS BUT THIS WAS THE CHAPTER I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO TONIGHT

TOMMORO WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER SCHOOL SO BE PREPARED

NIGHT MY LIL HOMIES✌✌✌