JUST GETTING STARTED

*Tia POV*

"OMG, THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF!!" I screamed.

How the freak did the lights turn off? Something is going on and i need to find out where Nash and Nya are. I saw them go upstairs so i will check there. I grabbed a candle that was on a counter in the kitchen and a lighter and lit the candle. I made my way to the stairs. I found Nash's room and everyone as in Tay, Matt, Cam, and Nia was in there.Each with a candle. I gave each of them a hug. But they all look scared and worried.

I looked straight at Nash and noticed a piece of paper in his hand. I grabbed the sheet and read it. I looked back up and now they look more than scared. So am I.

"What is this. Why would anyone want to kill you, Nash?" I ask him.

"I dont know Tia. I just dont-" He was cut off by the lights.

We heard everyone scream downstairs.

All 7 of us walk past the crowded people to see what they were looking at.

And i couldnt believe my eyes.

There was girl, laying there with a knife in her neck. Her neck is literally slit right open and it is starting to get disturbing. Most people just turned around and threw up all on the floor.

I find a note in her pocket that reads:

One down, a lot more to go. Or it can be you next, Nash. - Your Killer

I just threw the paper on the floor and started to cry. So did my friends. We were scared for our lives right now and we have to find out what she or he wants.

"Alright everyone listen up. Everyone is going to be in a group with at least 20 people in one room. If u leave, then we will know who the true killer is. Im going to call the cops right away. Got it?" I yell.

I hear "yups" and "oks" from everyone and went to try to call the police. When i got to the phone, I dialed 911. All i heard was

Beep

Beep

Beep

I take the phone away from my ear and noticed the wire is cut. I turn aroumd getting ready to go find my friends but when i turned, I saw a message on the wall.

Someone is going to die in about 25 minutes. Tik Tok. Tik Tok.

I scream. I try the door to see if it was open so i can call everyone back down to leave but the door was glued shut. I back up to the stairs and up to the room my friends were in.

"There is no way out." I say in a whisper

They all looked scared as ever. We all gulped. We might not make it through this. But we have to.

OK....NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WAITED FOR AND MORE DRAMA IS GOING TO GO DOWN.

I ACTUALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER A LOT.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED TONIGHT SO BE PREPARED FOR THAT TOO

ALSO IM ADDING IN SOME MORE CHARACTERS

BYE MY LIL HOMIES✌✌✌

UNTIL LATER TONIGHT