Chapter 7

Natasha's POV

"Is everything alright" Avery asked. "Actually that's what I came here to talk to you about" I replied. "Uhh okay" I say still very confused. "I know the reason Gilinsky bullies you......it's all because of me. Me and him used to be best friends in kindergarten but then you moved and I started hanging out with you and paying less attention to him."

Avery's POV

Oh my god, I can't believe that I stole his best friend, I'm not mad at you I just wish you would have told me sooner". "I promise from now on I won't keep anything from you" "Ok good well I'm gonna watch some tv, you want to join" I asked her. "Sure sounds good" she replied. So we ended up falling asleep on the couch, which I didn't mind because it was actually really comfortable. Well I woke up at 6:30am and woke Natasha up and we got ready. I decided on a long red and white sweater, with leggings, and some moccasins. I went with a natural make up look and some lose waves with a braided headband. Natasha ended up going home to shower and get ready. I went downstairs and ate some cereal and obviously had my coffee. I got into my car and got a text from Brittany saying,
Brittany: do not go to school today skip it, I have something planned, btw I'm upstairs tehe.
Well I guess I'm not going to school, I quickly texted Natasha, went inside and drank my coffee. 5 minutes later Brittany came down, "okay so I have a hair appointment for you, your going ombre (what the photo shows) . Then we are getting you waxed and getting your nails done, and getting you colored contacts. Your eyes are gonna be blue!" "Wow this is a lot but I guess I'm excited! Thank you Britt" I reply. I'm nervous but I know I'm gonna look fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the hair salon

So we are at the hair salon right now and I heard Brittany talking to the hairdresser and saying we have an color appointment. I'm really excited but scared as heck, I hope I don't look worse than I do now.
"Okay just sit still and we should be done in about an hour." The hairdresser told me. I just nodded and smiled.

1 hour later

So I just got by hair colored and curled and I look amazing! I thought I would look like poop, but I guess not! So now on to the rest of the changes. I hope they turn out good.

So I finally got all of my changes done and got some new clothes and tbh I look amazing! Well it's 8:00 pm and I just want to eat and relax. I was sitting watching tv when I felt breathing on my neck......