About last night

"Ow!" I yelled and sat up in bed, my head was pounding. I roll over and see Sodapop laying next to me.

Crap

I look to the floor and see my clothes lying on the ground, I finally did it. I had very mixed emotions, I felt a terrible feeling in my stomach. I realized I can barely remember last night, isn't something your suppose to remember for the rest if your life. Yet I was glad it was with Soda and not some random guy downstairs.

Soda rolls over and smiles at me,

"Good morning beautiful."

Instantly a blush spreads across my cheeks,

"Hey handsome."

I run my fingers along his shoulders and chest, my heart skips a little when I see his abs.

I pull the white sheet off the bed and hold it around my body, Soda's eyes widen.

"I want your dress for out wedding to look just like that." I laugh but I don't think he is kidding. He wants to marry me...

I pick up my clothes and slide into the bathroom. On accident I grabbed Sodas shirt, I threw it on anyway. It was a little loose but I tucked it into my shorts and ran my fingers through my now blond curly hair. I looked different, I felt more confident now.

I leave the bathroom and drag the sheet behind me, Soda laughing the whole time. I lay down next to him,

"Do you remember it?" I ask

"Yeah" his ears get red

"How was it?"

"Good, at first I didn't want to do it but then you said you love me."

"I do" I whisper as I stare into his sparkling eyes, "Do you love me?"

"Yes, more than anything. When you are ready I wanna marry you." he smiles and rubs his thumb on my cheek.

I kiss him, everything is lifted off my shoulders I could feel no pain or stress. I roll on top of him not breaking the kiss,

"I love you"

"I love you more"
*********
Afterwards I change back into my clothes and head home, Dad must be worried about me.

I slide in the back door almost making it to my room, but I am stopped by my dad sleeping on the couch. I pull the blanket up-to his shoulders and kiss his forehead.

I spend the rest if the day playing around with makeup or watching movies with Dad, Steve is watching the babies in his room.

It's around 9:00 at night and Steve is visiting Lilly, I stare down at my nieces and think,

' hopefully Soda and I's babies will be this cute'
///////////////////////////////

Heyyy the pic above is Soda in bed 😏😏😏 love you!