chapter 4: the after party

I woke up entangled in jughead's arms. I got up and walked to the bathroom and got dress. In this

And did my hair

And did my hair.

                                                                                              I heard jughead get up as I was searching for the clothes he left last time he was here

       I heard jughead get up as I was searching for the clothes he left last time he was here. I found them, and tossed them at him. Waited for him to change.  Just then cheryl ran in my room crying saying they found Jason's body in sweetwater river. 
         I grabbed my school stuff grabbed  Cheryl's because, she was hysterical. I wasnt worried  about jughead , anytime he slept over he would climb out the window so my parents didn't catch him .
         By the time , i was done cheryl was on the floor having a panic attack. Our parents  weren't  doing a single. So I bent down and said " hey! hey! Cheryl calm down. Its gonna be okay . We are going to catch his killer. If it's the last thing we do. Ok.".
            "Okay vi vi." Cheryl said calming down . I gave her a hug.
            "Girls! Our mother snapped. We have to go to the morgue. ".
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        At the morgue my mom and and dad didn't want to see if its Jason's body that's dead. So me and cheryl had to go in .
        We went in , and the doctor lifted up the cover over the body , just enough to show a face . Surely enough it was him . My big brother jason . Cheryl flung herself into my arms , crying . I felt her tears stain my shirt.
My tears begun to fall down my face.
          I told the doctor it was him. Cheryl and I,  walked outside the morgue. They could tell it was jason by the look on our faces. Our mother begin to cry and hugged my father .     
          My father weirdly didn't even cry. He didnt show any emotion . Jason had a gunshot through his head. His body was waterlogged .
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          After that we walked to school . Our parents drove themselves home and made us walk there. It wasnt a long walk but it wasnt a short walk. It took us 15 minutes.  When we got there there was 30 mintues  left of 3rd period . After that was lunch so they let's us stay in the office , because cheryl was still hysterical.  I stay with her to try and calm her down. 
           The bell rang and cheryl and  I went to the lunch room. As soon as we walked in the lunchroom everyone eyes were on  us . People started surrounding us asking if we were ok . It's just made us cry more . 
           "Get out of our way! Give us some space!" I said .
           They finally  move when archie and jughead asked them to move . After that  cheryl and I , got our lunch and found an empty  table in the farthest corner  . Away from every body.
            Towards the end of lunch betty came up and slapped me and said. "that's what you get for kissing my boyfriend! You slut!".
            I dont like violence .  I also dont like the word "slut". I didnt want to hit Betty so I said " betty can we talk about this later. I just figured out that my brother was murdered." I said trying to hold back tears.
           She ignored  my comment and slapped  me again.
            That was it . By now everyone was looking at us .
             Betty was looking at me, like she had won because I didnt reply. 
             When I got up, She looked suprised,  in fact everyone  but cheryl  she was staring at me wondering what I would do next .
             "You know what betty, yes infact I did kiss jug . In the game , and you really shouldn't  shouldn't  be talking. You cheated on jughead  with archie , and your calling me a slut . Now , I'm done talking to you .  Can  you be a decent person for once and let me and my sister grieve  for the lost of our brother. I said . After that I sit back down
       Betty didnt say a single thing  after that she just walked off , and sat down at her lunch table.
       Cheryl and I didnt go to class that day we just did our work in the vice principal's  office. The day flew by fast.  
        After school cheryl and i didnt go home . She wanted to go get food from pops and go to the place where jason and I use to skate together. She wanted to learned to skate.  So I taught  her .
        We didnt even go home . We went to the twilight drive in where jughead usually sleeps. He was there and let us sleep there with him.

A/N

The story is loosely  based on season 1 of riverdale . So if something's dont go with  the original story line that's why.

DISCLAIMER! :  I do not own any of of riverdales characters . I only own viola Blossom and any other characters, I decide to put in my story .