"We leave in a week for Australia." I reminded him.

"I know, I'm excited. But nervous, what if he finds me. He'll probably try to kill me." He said worriedly. I knew he was talking about his dad.

I got out of his grasp, and out Will in his crib before grabbing Luke's hand. I led him to our bedroom, and we sat on our bed. "Luke we'll be fine, he's not going to find us."

"But--." I cut him off.

"But nothing Lucifer, calm down. Everything will be okay, we will be okay." I kissed him.

"I love you." He said, resting his head on my lap.

"I love you too." I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

I began running my fingers through his blonde locks. The same ones Lucy and Maddy had. William had brown hair, both my brother and dad had it.

"You're pretty." He smiled lazily at me.

"You're hot." I laughed.

He chuckled, and closed his eyes. I continued running my fingers through his hair. Suddenly Lucy bursted through the doors of the room. I guess Ashton brought her back from her play date with Harry.

She looked up at me, and tears were running down her face. "Lucy what's wrong?" Luke asked her.

She got up onto the bed, and sat in his lap. Burying her head into his chest, continuing to cry. "People h-hate me." She hiccuped.

"Lucy, nobody hates you. We all love you. Now please tell me what happened?" Luke spoke.

"Lauren took me and Harry to the park and the girls that don't like me where there. Me and Harry were playing one the slide, and Hayley came over and called me mean names. Like stupid and ugly. Harry told her to stop but she didn't." She sobbed. "They also kept making fun of me because I don't have a mommy or daddy again. It's not fair, why can't I be like all the other kids."

I looked up at Luke, tears began pooling in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Luke croaked.

"Lucy, come here. I wanna talk to you by myself." I told her, she got up and took my hand before we walked into her room.

We sat down on her bed, and I began talking. "Lucy, I know I've said this many times. But Luke loves you more than anything. Eventually when your older you'll know why you don't have a mommy or daddy. But be glad you have Luke. Those kids that make fun of you, are no better than you. They are jealous of you. You have to keep your head high, and continue marching on. I wish I could've done that. I know what it's like to go through what you are. I never really had any friends and not many kids liked me. I was an easy target for them. But don't let them get to you, know that you're better. I might not always be here but Luke always will."

"I love you Aria." She smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"I love you too Luce." I replied. "Alright, I'll go check on Luke and I'll come back and get you in a minute."

She nodded, and I got up and walked back to Luke and I's room. I walked in, and Luke was laying on his side, his back to me. I could tell that he was hugging a pillow. I knew he was still crying from the constant sniffing.

I walked over towards the bed, and laid down behind him. "Your doing amazing Luke. Lucy adores you so much, and looks up to you."

"Then why do I feel like a failure. She's crying because she doesn't have parents. How am I supposed to tell a 7 year old that her dad was an abusive drunk and her mom died months after she was born." He turned his body around and sobbed into my neck.

"Luke." I mumbled, not knowing what else to really say.

"I'm a screw up Aria. I'm the worst big brother. I'm the worst dad. I'm the worst boyfriend. I'm just a horrible person." He continued crying.

"No you're not. You are the best big brother, better than my own brother actually. Lucy loves you, and you love her. Your an amazing dad, those kids love you whether they can say it or not. As for boyfriend. Your perfect. There's nothing more I would've asked for Luke. Stop worrying so much, for me, for Lucy, and the twins. We all love you." I told him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you so much."

"Lucy." I yelled out, seconds later sh walked into the room. Her eyes still puffy and red.

I patted the spot on our bed and she climbed up. She crawled into Luke's lap. "I love you Lukey, your the best big brother ever. Your my best friend."

She started leaving kisses all over his face, making him smile. "Don't cry." She scolded him.

"Only if you don't cry." He kissed her forehead.

She wiped his face with her small hands and I squealed. They both looked at me. "You two, it's just so cute and ugh." I squealed.

Luke chuckled and wrapped and arm around me. "I love you." He mumbled before kissing my hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here's another update, I hope it was good.

I'm dedicating this chapter to stylesonthemoon because I'm talking to her as I write this. She's super cool, go follow hers

Thanks for reading guys. Please vote and comment. Thanks.

-marie