Good To You (5)

Troublemaker by Weezer

Hey so i'm sooo sorry i haven't been updating lately, but i'm probely the worst procrastinator in the whole world...infact i think i've got that award somewhere....meh too lazy to go find it.

Chapter 5

I stood in the closet completly content in Jeff's strong arms as i inhaled a breath of the musky, sexy smell of his usual black leather jacket.

"Hey Laur...we better get to class before the bell goes off"

His voice snapped me back to reality and reminded me that i was infact in an janitor's closet, almost standing in a mopp bucket. My face turned a bright scarlett as he softly chuckled, placing a soft, sweet kiss on my lips before opening the door.

"I still don't know what i'm going to do with Q" i sighed

"Look it's up to you, but i really feel wrong with going behind his back"

I looked into his dark eyes. I loved him with all my heart, but how am i gonna be able to break up with Quintin? I never really thought about breaking up with him because i always thought it'd be him to dump me. There is no way in hell i'm ready for this.

"I gotta go" i stuttered "I don't need another detention"

"Ok, but meet me after school in my garage"

I nodded and gave him a tentive smile. He gave me his usual cocky smile while walking away just as he walked into the wall. I just rolled my eyes. What an idiot...my idiot.

It was now after school and i sat up in my room worrying. What was i going to do about Q? i ran my fingers through my hair as i literally ripped strands from my scalp. I went and looked into a mirror noticing my once fairly nicely done curls were now just a mess. I groaned and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I suddenly remebered i was suppose to go to Jeff's garage...CRAP! I quickly gave myself a once to see if i was wearing a nice outfit. Favorite jeans, purple v-neck long sleeve, and trusty converse? Yup i guess it was good enough and i went to run down the stairs, only to have my "trusty" converse's catch on to a piece of carpet that had come up a bit and roll the rest of the way down the stairs. Great...i now have a big mark on my forehead from going face down the stairs...perfect. This is karma's way of getting back at me for being a horrible girlfriend.

I got to his garage in a flash, only to hear him softly plucking away at his guitar. I stood at the doorway in silence watching him play for a while. The way how his face gets all concentrated and his eyebrows furrow, only made him look even more sexy.

"You might as well come sit down cause i don't plan on you leaving anytime soon" He said as he looked up with a smile on his face.

I strood over to the old couch he was sitting on and sat beside him with my legs under me. He smiled at me as moved his guitar and pulled me onto his lap and kissing me. Right at that moment as sparks flew between our mouths, i knew he was ment to be mine.

"I'm going over to Q's later" i said after we pulled away.

I watched as his once smiling face dropped

"Laur i totally understand that you lov..."

"To break up with him" I interuptted before he could say anymore

I couldn't even describe the mixture of joy and love that spilled across his face.

"Your really going to do it?"

"Yeah i am" I said confidently

He kissed me deeply and passionately as he held me so close to his body, i swear i could feel his heartbeat. I kissed back with as much eagerness. This felt perfectly right and nothing could ruin this.

// a bit fast moving, but this is no where near the end...if you can't realize this but the last sentence is foreshadowing something to happen so stay tuned!!!...man that sounds like one of those cheezy lines from a soap-opera....I need a life//