☆||Chapter 53||☆

We finally bought extra clothes and sleepwear for me, "Thanks, Woojin... But, I could've just bought it." I said, slumping on the front-seat of his car.

Woojin chuckles, "It's really fine, (Y/n). I don't really mind buying things for you, let's just call that a gift, okay?" He ruffles my hair with his free hand as he drives home. We sat there in his car in silence, but it wasn't awkward, we were just too tired right now.

We arrived back at his house, "Welcome back, darling. I already prepared you a room, so you don't have to worry anymore." Ms.Kim caresses my cheeks. Gosh, I missed this feeling, she reminds me so much of my mother.

"Thank you, Ms.Kim. I really appreciate everything  you've done for me." I smiled at her and she chuckles.

"No need to thank me, (Y/n)." She pats my back and looks at Woojin, "Go on, lead her to the guest room." She says.

Woojin nodded, "Yes, mother." He simply says and actioned me to come with him. We went together and took a few turns here and there until we finally arrived in the guest room, "This is it." He says, smiling at me.

"Thanks." I said, opening the door and was surprised to see that everything was neat, "This is amazing, I could live here all day!" I exclaimed happily and saw a surprised expression on Woojin's face, "S-Sorry, was that too loud?" I asked him awkwardly.

He blinked and chuckled softly, "No, it's fine. You can be loud as much as you want, I won't even care." I laughed and nodded at him, "A-Anyways, I'll give you time to feel comfortable. I'll be downstairs if you need me." He says and left my room.

I put the clothes in the closet and examined the room, I walked around and saw a different door. I opened it to see that it was a bathroom, damn, this is like a hotel. I smiled and turned on the faucet as water filled the tub, I looked at the counter to see towels there. Ms.Kim really prepared everything, nice.

I begin stripping and got in the tub, "Ah~ Warm bath in the evening is always wonderful. Sadly, my dorm only has one bath with a shower, I wanted a tub..." I sighed and finished as quickly as I can. I got out of the tub and drained the water, I wrapped my body with the towel that was provided here and went back to my bedroom.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Woojin. "(Y/n), I have some skincare here-" He paused and made awkward eye contact with me, "O-Oh, I-I-I  didn't know you were changing... Sorry." He apologizes and closes the door back.

I blushed and awkwardly cleared my throat as I changed into my pajamas, I looked at myself in the mirror, checking if I looked alright.

My strawberry pajama is pretty cute, it matches my red, fluffy, slippers. I grabbed my phone with me and went outside my bedroom and saw Woojin leaning on the floor with skincare stuff on his hands, "(Y/N), th-the skincare..." He tries explaining, but he got tongue-tied.