Scene Three

The next morning I emailed Helen the ideas I had, and did not tell her what happened with Rayna, I did not to blow the trust she had in me. I'd just keep quiet about it. I had burned the pages the night before that held the info on Helen, so that my carelessness didn't jeperdize her secret once again. She answered back.

Email;

Thank you for trying so hard to help me, but I don't want to get into trouble.

Helen

I understood. After all, the ideas were stupid, and they could make no progress with her freedom and get her into trouble. I couldn't do much. I was a kid, who lived halfway across the world from her. Was there really anything I could do other than try to comfort her with typed words?

I started typing.

Email;

That's alright, I understand. Well, I got to get ready for church tonight. Talk to you in the morning?

Ezrah

A few moments later there was another email in my inbox.

Email;

Yeah, tomorrow.

Bye for now.

Helen

I got off the computer and began to get ready. I couldn't wait to see my BFF Bex, at church tonight. Though I prayed I wouldn't hear about more bullying at school. She was going through a lot at school, especially with this one girl named Natty.