Pure Pleasure: Rihanna

Start from the beginning

Rihanna pushed her ass back and tightened around Y/N, making sure to hold it for a few seconds, before relaxing. Her walls tightening as she neared her high. Y/N's member twitched and she could feel it swelling inside of her as they grew closer to their highs. "Daddy" Rihanna accidentally moaned. Y/N couldn't hold it anymore after hearing that and felt herself go into overdrive and sped up, the name fueling her.

Robyn let out a loud moan and reached back, and gripped Y/N's thigh. "Yes! Oh god!" Rihanna pushed away from the wall and pressed herself against Y/N's chest. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Y/N and Rihanna moaned as they were reaching their highs. Y/N pushed Rihanna against the wall again and slammed in hard, staying like that as she release into the condom as Rihanna's juiced wrapped around her and the warmth sending her over the edge. "Baby" Robyn whimpered as Y/N slowly thrusted into her. Y/N spasmed for a second before forcing herself to pull out. She groaned at the cold feeling after removing the condom.

Rihanna turned around and leaned back against the wall, looking at Y/N, who tucked herself away and buttoned her pants. She looked at Rihanna and gave her a cute smile. Rihanna bit her lip as she pulled Y/N towards her and wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. She pulled her into a kiss and Y/N hummed. "I definitely want to do that again." Rihanna mumbled against her lips. Y/N pulled away and looked over Rihanna's face. "Hopefully with me." Y/N joked. Robyn chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know. You might have to change my mind." Rihanna smirked as she used Y/N's words against her. "Let's get out of here." Y/N said. Rihanna raised an eyebrow and smirked at Y/N's eagerness. She liked her stamina but did she want to leave with her? She barely knows her. You just fucked her. In an alley and you only know her name. You know her enough.

"We'll go back to my place." Rihanna said before pulling Y/N with her as they headed back into the club, wanting to get her best friend, and whoever she was bringing back home. Robyn moaned when Y/N pulled her back and pressed their lips together. "Couldn't help myself" Y/N said before letting Rihanna lead them towards her friend. Y/N looked around and spotted Paps taking pics in the corner. "Hey, we got paps in the corner." Y/N said into Rihanna's ear, nodding towards them when she looked around. Robyn flipped them off before pulling Melissa and Y/N towards the exit.

Y/N waited until the girls were in the SUV before she climbed in after them. She went to take a seat in the middle seat but was pulled to the back by Rihanna. "If I am bringing you home, you gotta sit with me." Robyn said and Y/N nodded her head with a smile. They pulled off and Rihanna turned Y/N's head and connected their lips.

Y/N pulled Rihanna into her lap, their lips still connected. "I'm still here!" Melissa yelled, totally wasted. "Go to sleep Mel." Rihanna chuckled before pulling away from Y/N with a couple more pecks. "I should've brought him home. It would've been a good night." Melissa sighed. Y/N chuckled quietly and shook her head. "Lucky for me, I can count on a good night." Robyn said as she looked into Y/N's eyes. Y/N bit her lip as fought back a smirk as her ego went through the roof.

The car stopped and Y/N climbed out first to help the girls out, before reaching for her wallet to pay the driver. "Don't worry about that. I'll pay him his tip in the morning." Robyn said as she tried pulling me. "Why tomorrow when I can pay him now?" Y/N asked as she handed the man a fifty dollar bill and smiled. "Thank you." Y/N said before letting Robyn pull her towards the house. "You didn't have to do that." Rihanna said as she pulled Y/N into her as they walked into her living room. "It was the nice thing to do." Y/N mumbled before leaning forward and pecking Rihanna's lips softly.

Y/N smiled when Robyn pushed her back onto her couch and straddled her waist. Robyn lifted the dress up to her waist and fully pressed her core into Y/N's crotch. Y/N let out a sigh as her head falls back as Rihanna grinds her hips. "You will not leave until I am fully satisfied. You understand?" Robyn said as her hand came up and wrapped around Y/N's neck. Y/N moaned and felt her member pulse hard. "Understand me?" Robyn repeats as she grinds down hard. "Oh god- Yeah" Y/N breathes out shakily.

Lost In Our ImaginationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara