The Calm Before The Storm

Start from the beginning

Geralt pressed his lips to my temple and just kept them there for a moment. "Yeah, I felt the same when I hunted my first ghoul," he chuckled against my skin, "I was so young back then; barely a year out of Kaer Morhen."

"Mhh, I wish I could have seen you," I laughed, my mood lifted at the thought of this burly man being leaner and baby-faced.

"To see a single ghoul almost get the better of me? I doubt that," he smiled, "Now come on before the water gets cold, hm?"

I nodded and smiled as he let go and stood next to me instead, tugging his tunic out of his trousers. "I have to get a few things first, but you go in," I breathed in a soft voice, making him turn to look at me, slight confusion written over his handsome features.

"What things?"

"Towels, maybe," I laughed, "Soap, a rag; oh and you definitely need to shave." With a teasing smile, I ran my finger along his jaw, the stubble having grown out a lot since we left home.

"But hurry," Geralt grunted a chuckle and I flitted off to my bag, retrieving said things and then went over to my husband's bag to get his shaving gear as well. Once I had everything, I turned, just in time to see the witcher climb into the tub, bared in all his glory – a sight that still stole my breath every time I saw him.

I bit my lip as I sauntered over, setting the stuff down on a stool. Of course Geralt caught on to what I was doing, a glint in his mesmerizing golden eyes giving him away, even if he pretended to just wanting to enjoy the bath. Slowly, I loosened my corset and slipped out of it, throwing it across the room to land on the bed.

"Don't start something you can't finish, love," the witcher warned, but I just smiled.

"Oh, but I'm planning to finish it," I purred as I kicked off my boots, turned and shoved them away. I could hear a shift in his breathing, becoming slightly quicker as I bent over and started sliding my breeches over the curve of my behind, revealing to bare skin underneath.

"Oh you little minx," Geralt groaned and I stood up straight, kicking off the trousers while I turned.

"Like what you see, minne?"

"You're a fucking tease, you know that, right?" he muttered while reaching out to take off my blouse, but I quickly jumped back.

"Uh, uh, uh. Patience, Witcher."

Geralt let out a groan of frustration and I grinned, finally discarding of my blouse. With a sigh, I step into the tub, the hot water feeling heavenly against my sore muscles. I was about to lower myself to sit with my back towards Geralt, when he grabbed my waist and turned me around.

"Oh no, love, you want to finish what you started, remember?" he growled when he pulled me to straddle his thick thighs, his member standing alert, hard and pulsing against his lower abdomen, and now also against mine.

"Mhh, how could I forget?" I hummed, reaching below the water's surface to stroke him gently. He jerked between my fingers, stirring to live with the promise of being wrapped in my silken walls once again. A hunger awoke within me, burning through my core, but I wasn't quite done teasing him yet.

But apparently, my husband was. He grabbed me by the neck with one hand, by the hip with the other, bringing my mouth to his while he lifted me to kneel up.

"You know how much I hate being teased," he growled against my lips and I grinned, capturing his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged gently.

"And you know how much I love teasing you, minne," I retorted, grinning.

With a low grunt, Geralt pushed me down, slowly, aware of his size and how long it had been since he had last entered me. A gasp left my lips as I felt him stretch me out and my hands came up to clutch his shoulders.