04

"Pst Yang Jungwon," Wonyoung whispered so the teacher won't hear her

"Pst Yang Jungwon," Wonyoung whispered so the teacher won't hear her. "You stupid fucking Jungwon."

Jungwon was asleep and didn't hear her.

Their teacher was too strict with noisies in his class. He prefers students sleeping in his class than talking.

Wonyoung kicked Jungwon's chair but, it didn't even move. He was heavy for her.

"Yang Fucking Jungwon," Wonyoung said it a bit louder this time.

"Jang Wonyoung student, out 2 laps for talking in my class and 2 laps for false language." Wonyoung tried to play dumb acting like she doesn't know anything. "Leave before I add more."

Wonyoung stood up in defeat, she didn't forget to glare at Jungwon's sleeping body before exiting class.

She reached the field and started her jogging. Of course jogging is fine, but not when you are getting cramps and under the heating sun. Wonyoung was on her first day of her period, she kept getting cramps and pain today.

She did another lap around the huge field. She felt her blood running down and her stomach was killing her.

On the other side, Sunghoon was sitting next to the window looking outside. When Wonyoung suddenly showed up jogging he was surprised but couldn't help but chuckle. He watched her lazily jogging with a smile on his face.

Later, He thought she was in pain because she couldn't jog or was to lazy. But once he saw her falling to the ground then struggling to stand up. He knew she needed help.

He stood up making his desk fall causing a loud noise. "Sunghoon I need a good excuse for this distribution."

"I-I," Sunghoon looked through the window then back at the teacher. He gulped before shouting something nonsense. "I LOVE YOU!"

"GET OUT NOW! THIS IS NOT A PLAYGROUND FOR YOUR GAMES! 8 LAPS!" The teacher kicked him out. He rushed out to the field.

He was late though.

"JANG WONYOUNG YOU ARE FUCKING BLEEDING!" Daniel stopped Wonyoung from jogging.

Wonyoung looking at him with her pale face made Daniel worried. He pulled her to a side where there was shadow.

"Are you on your period?" Daniel shyly asked and Wonyoung nod. "Let's go t-"

Sunghoon took his black hoodie off and wrapped it around her waist.