Part 11

3 months later

I'm officially going to find out the gender of the baby today! Ashton is really excited, and hopes we get a girl. I don't really care though I would love either. Also 4 more months until I'm due and Ashton and the boys go to England for a week.

"Wake up Ashton" he groans and rolls over in the bed

"I guess you really don't wanna find out what were having. Guess I'll take Calum instead."

"No!" He whined and got up and hugged me from behind.

"Ok then. We leave in 20 minutes. Don't be late!"

He strips off his clothes and changes as fast as he can. He hits me in the butt with his shirt, making me squeal. I slap his arm and then we go downstairs.

"Boys any of you wanna come to the ultrasound?"

"Me!" They all said and Ashton got the van started and we all piled in. I had the one direction boys come over to watch Mia and Daniel.

Some of the 5sos fam was waiting in the parking lot for them. The boys calmed them and said they would come out later to meet them.

I was bombarded with questions as we made our way to the front door.

"Is it Ashton's?"
"Slut!"
"How far along?"
"You're fat!"

"We will take pictures with you after we are done! Love you and and don't hate on Izzy please!'' Ashton yells and grabs my hand as we make our way through the crowd to the hospital. I check in and about 5 minutes later I am called in.

I lift my shirt and the doctor squirts the cold jelly stuff on my belly. She moves the wand around "congratulations miss Santos you are having a little boy!" The boys whoop and I tear up and hug Ashton. He takes out his phone and takes a picture of the ultrasound image and tweets saying:

@Ashton5sos: Baby Irwin is a boy! Fuck yeah! #babyirwin pic.twitter.com/123PDO8 @Izzy.Santos❤️😍👶

Pretty soon #babyirwin was trending worldwide. The boys and I pile into the car and we set off. They pull into target and we get out "why are we here?" I ask. "Duh, to get stuff for the baby" Calum says. The boys run into target, pulling me along and just embracing there inner 5 year old. Calum and Ashton grab a ton of clothes while Luke looks at stuffed penguins and Michael checks out the hair dye.

We end up getting about three cartfuls full of stuff including a few toys for Mia and Daniel, also hair dye and a giant stuffed penguin.

We pay and return home to be greeted by an extremely messy house. "What the fuck guys?!" I yell as soon as I see them. "Don't swear" Ashton chided. "Well.... We tried to make lunch but that was a flop so we tried making a fort, them we played tag and yeah, this was the outcome of it all" Harry says. "Well, at least one of you is being honest" I snap at the rest of them. "Wait. Where's Niall?" I ask. "Oh he's just upstairs with the children" Louis replies.

I walk up stairs and into Mia's room and I see them all cuddled up, sleeping, while Niall had the iPad in his lap. I quickly snapped a photo and them gently shook Niall awake.

He sits up, rubs his eyes and asks "how long was I out?"
"I don't know I just got here" I say
He nods and steps out of the bed and slips out of the room and downstairs.

The one direction boys say there goodbyes and leave. It's late so I tell Ashton that I'm going up to bed and he nods and comes up with me. I snuggle into his chest and drift off to sleep.

I wake up early the next morning. I feel great and it's really nice out. Wow. I wonder what's today? I check my calendar and I see that today is the day that I am going to the movies to see the maze runner. That's my favorite book series, and so far I really LOVE newt. It's like, a cute, but slightly creepy crush. "ASHTON WE ARE GOING TO SEE MY MOVIE NOW COME OR DONT I DONT CARE EITHER WAY IM GOING!" He rolls his eyes and smiles "come on let's go" he says. "Yay!" I squeal like the fangirl I am. We get in the car and drive to the theatre. Ashton gels his hair and puts on a SnapBack, and he wears regular jeans and nike shoes. I curl my hair and wear a SnapBack as well. So far no fans have recognized us. We passed a few girls with 5sos shirts, but they couldn't tell it was us.

We walk into the theatre and I focus all of my attention on the screen. When I see Newt for the first time I have a little fangirl attack and jump up and down in my seat. Ashton looks slightly jealous. "Is that jealousy ashy has?" "What? No!" He whisper yells. "Whatever. Now shut it so I can watch my movie." I say and turn my attention back to the screen. At the end when Gally shoots Chuck I cry. I'm a crying mess she we leave. Ashton laughs at me "SHUT UP IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN YOU WOULD FEEL MY PAIN!" I say, then start cry/laughing. Ashton laughs really loud. That loud laugh that only the 5sosfam are really familiar with. I put my hand over his mouth and shush him, he licks my hand, making me scowl, which made him laugh harder.

That group of girls are whispering and pointing at us. I smirk, take off Ashton's hat and ruffle his hair. The girls squeal and run over. He makes a run for it and I laugh, and talk to the girls, posing for a few pictures. Ashton comes back a few minutes later and I slap him away from my face while he tries to kiss me "no Ashton you were bad, you ran away from your fans you naughty thang" I say, and the fans all giggle and Ashton grabs my face and tries to kiss me but I lick his lips "ewww izzzyyyy" he whines. "We are going home now, say goodbye Ashton" I say and he hugs each if the girls, poses for a picture, then takes my hand and we go to the car.

When we get back it's like 7:30pm and Daniel and Mia are in bed. I walk I to the tv room and turn on supernatural, falling asleep to Sam and Dean the baes. Why do I have crushes on middle aged men I'm so weird. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND TOO!