The Taking

THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETED!!!!!! So if you need a completed book this isn't the book for you to read!  updated 8 days ago!

25 Part Story 4.2M Reads 169K Votes

http://www.wattpad.com/user/LoveScripter

Her LINK above! (;

Every quarter century, on one night during an eclipse, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his bride. This is called the Taking. He roams door to door searching for the woman whose entire essence calls to him. He will kill, mutilate and destroy everything in his path until he finds his bride. In the past, the people tried slaying him, but he is not alone. He has servants among the shadows to make sure his task is completed. Once he finds her, he morphs into a handsome young man and carries her back to the forest. What happens to these girls are unknown, but they are never seen by anyone ever again.

Celeste thought the so-called legend was baloney. A fairytale her bat-shit crazy grandma made to scare her. But boy was she wrong when a pair of moonlit eyes saw her through her window & entered her bedroom. Next thing she knew, she was being forced out her house and into the woods by a naked man who called her his "precious". Who would have thought? Grandma wasn't crazy after all.

My Thoughts ......

Well .... This BOOK is so different then any other werewolf books i have read an i think that's why I LOVE it so much!
Very Detailed and just all around a great book shes amazing! And the idea of the book is great the girl is sassy and its pretty funny!

Rate of book
Well i would give it a 10

Thanks everyone who has read the this means alot we are at 1k views i am so happy(: <3

Thanks again
Love, BooBoo

To Author , Not Trying TO steal book or anything like that just helping the readers find books easily and hopefully help you get more likes , comments and reads!