.·:*¨༺ 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ༻¨*:·.

warning - mention of abuse, detailed gore.

Sitting in the back room of the club had to be the best thing.
It was his freedom.
He could just sit around and smoke weed with kio.
Pop as many xans as he wanted.
He just sat back and relaxed.
While Chrys put her work it, chase was taking shots and clearing his mind.
Right now, all chase cared about was his smoke session with the boys.
"Griff why didn't you bring noen?" Kio asked.
"He fell asleep." Griffin said.
"Damn. I wanted to see him." Chase said. "Yeah, he told me the promise you guys made. I see your not really keeping to it right now." Griffin chuckled, pointing to the bag of xans in his hand.
Chase sighed and nodded. "I feel bad. I wanna get better but its hard."
"Its gonna take time." Kio said.
"Time and anxiety aren't a good mix though." Chase said.
Silence.
"Yeah.." Griffin said.
At this point, they didn't know how to help him.
After a few hours, chase had chrystal drop him off at noen's house.
Griffin had went home, and kio stayed at the club with addison, chaser and noah.
He knocked on the door and when it opened he was a bit surprised.
"Oh hey." Noen mumbled, cracking the door.
"Hey... are you okay?" Chase asked.
"Yeah. Just-" noen started.
Chase looked noen up and down, seeing him covered in blood.
"Noen. Let me in."
Noen slowly opened the door with tightly closed eyes, stepping back a bit.
"What the hell happened to you?!" Chase asked.
"Nothing." Noen said.
But then, he feel to his knees in tears.
"GRIFFIN! ITS GRIFFIN!"
Chase's eyes widened as he knelt down next to him.
He noticed a bunch of cuts on his thighs and his shirt was ripped up.
He gently lifted his shirt seeing wounds and cuts on him.
"Griffin did all this?" He asked.
"Y-yeah.." noen said.
"What? Oh my god. Why would he do this..." he said.
"Remember when I told you he's aggressive when he gets mad?" Noen asked.
"He caused that bruise too.."
"He's caused every bruise. Every scar, every cut, every single little inch of physical pain that you've ever seen me in since this relationship was caused by griffin." Noen said.
Chase was in shock.
He couldn't believe it.
His best friend was an abuser.
"Okay, wow we can talk about this in a second. Right now you need to sit down and relax I'm gonna start wrapping you up.." chase said, helping noen onto the couch.
He quickly went into the bathroom getting the first aid kid, and the roll of bandages.
Chase was confused.
Wasn't griffin staying at the club?
Maybe this happened before.
No. It couldn't have.
Or maybe it was?
Well he did say he was leaving for the store an hour after getting to the club.. maybe this happened before?
When it happened wasn't important.
He just needed to make sure noen was safe.
He quickly got back to the living room and brought the leg of noen boxer up more for more access to the wounded areas. He gently moved between his legs, gently cleaning of the cuts and wrapping them.
Noen winced at the stinging sensation.
Chase noticed noen in pain and gently took his hand, holding it as he used the other to wipe away the blood.
"I don't understand why he would do this." Chase said, wrapping up his leg.
"I guess I just made him mad again... it's okay though, I know it's kind of my fault." Noen said.
"That doesn't give him the right to put his hands on you like that noen. He's making you look like you were in the wrong. Its not your fault that he gets mad at the world and takes it out on you." Chase said, moving the the other leg.
"No, he gets mad a me chase." Noen mumbled.
"Noen I know Griffin. He gets mad and any little thing and he starts breaking shit. He isn't mad at you. He's mad at everything else. It just seems like he's mad at you because he's a wreck when he's mad." Chase said.
Silence went on as he finished wrapping up his legs and torso.
"Better?" He asked, helping noen sit up.
Noen nodded. "You aren't going to tell anyone are you?"
"Well I was going to talk to him and see what's up." Chase said.
"No, you can't he'll know I told you!" Noen said.
"Okay, okay. I won't say anything. But on one condition." Chase said.
"What is it?" Noen asked.
"You tell me when ever you feel in danger when he's around. Whether its because he's getting upset, or anything. All you need to do is send me a text and I'll be on my way." Chase said.
"Deal." Noen said.
This was it.
Noen would be helping chase get over his addiction and chase would do his best to keep noen safe.
But noen knew he wouldn't be contacting chase at all if anything happened.
And chase knew he wasn't going to be stopping for a little while.
Did they lie to make the other happy?
Yes.
Yes they did.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ ≪⋆ ❀ ⋆≫ ┈┈┈┈┈┈
Yeah :,)