《》

After talking with the other boys and signing papers, we were officially One Direction. We are set to record songs for our first album in three days, but for now we have London to ourselves and we are going to have fun. "There is a festival tonight guys we should go?" I love that Liam always knows how to have fun, he always is the one with the good ideas. "That sounds fun actually, as long as I am not using my hands. " Louis looks to his bruised and swollen hands before Niall laughs, like it is all a joke now. I kiss his hands and hold them close, I wish he didnt hurt himself. "Me and Lou will meet you guys in the lobby in about 20 minutes. " they leave so at can get ready and I finally get time alone with him. I hold him close and kiss him deeply, his taste is like a drug to me. "I love you." His words are like fresh honey, smooth and sweet. "I love you." I repeat to him kissong him again before changing clothes. I turn to Louis who has his shirt off and I can see bruises on his neck that his shirt covered up before. I speak in a low soft tone, "You still have hickeys beautiful." A grin appears on his face and a giggle escapes his mouth when he talks. "So do you handsome." The silver necklaces we are wearing shine in light of our hotel room and more memories from my birthday flood my head.

*flashback*
I can't wait for the things I want to do to him. He lays on the bed allowing me to hovering over him while I plant kisses all over his soft face and neck, sucking in the places I felt it needed. "Harry baby-" his voice cracks and stops while I push my tongue into his mouth. "You're mine now Lou, all mine." I speak harshly while pulling off his shirt. "No Harry, you're mine." His hands push me off him and to the side of him, now I am on the one laying down and his mouth is on my body. My bosy shivers as his hands pull off my shirt and my jeans, leaving me only in my boxers. He looks at my bulge and groans a tiny bit, putting his small hands on me. "Baby...." his voice trails off and he gets lost in thought staring at my helpless face.-
*end of flashback*

Just like earlier I am pulled out of my deep thinking by Louis, who is now fully clothed waiting for me to put on my shoes. His small giggle is heard before his lovely voice is, " what are you thinking about Styles?" I stare into his ocean eyes and kiss each of his hickies. "I was remembering how it felt to be laying on our bed, with your mouth and hands all over me, how it felt to kiss you the first night yiu were mine. How it felt to get so close to...to doing what we wanted before my mother ruined it. How I can't want to actually be controlled by you and have you do what you want to me Lovely." I speak while sucking on his bruises, making them bigger and brighter, making them be seen. "Haz...babh we need to go down there, how about we talk about this later." He winks at me and pulls away, what a tease. "Please...later?" I use my pouty voice.
"Later Haz." He kisses my cheek and pulls me out of our room, eager for the festival.

♤Louis' POV♤

As we walk into the lobby, all the boys are already waiting for us, talking amongst themselves. Niall sees me and freezing, I have terrified the boy and I love it. I walk to him, giving him a small hug. I am not a bad guy, my temper just got the best of me. "Hows your eye bud?" I try to seem remorseful as I set he is still in shock. "It's... fine Lou..." he speaks unconfidently and looks to the floor and continues. "I'm sorry guys, I won't act like that again. You guys are my friends not enemies." I am glad he apologized to both me and my boyfriend, it makes me feel lots better. Zayn's voice travels and gets louder as he rejoins the group from his phone call, a smile on his tanned face as always. "Guess where we are going tomorrow?" Leave it to Zayn or Liam to plan things, the rest of us can not make a plan for the life of us. "Where to Malik?" Harry's raspy beautiful voice rings in my ears, his hand holding mine. "A concert of our dear friends of course." And like that we are even more excited for our time in London.

Feeling Harry sweep me off my feet was like nothing else in the world, being here with him and our friends feel extraordinary. Niall laughs pointing at my small neck as he sees my hickies carefully placed by Harry. "Had fun eh?" His loud laugh echoes in the van provided by the aussies. "Uh yeah...but not what you think lad." Harry's slow voice is so soothing and calms me and blood in my face drains. "Quite a bit of fun actually.." my voice trails off as kiss his lips and caress his soft cheek. He pulls me closer making the kiss longer and moving his lips with him. I am sure he is just putting on a show for Niall to see, to get a reaction but I do not really care because he is such an amazing kisser. I hear oohs and awhhhs behind my closed eyes but I cant pill my face away from his, I feel his hand in ny hair and hear laughs around us, we are lost in the moment. "Come on now guys we are here you can finish later." Zayn breaks up our heated kiss, in this moment I know exactly what will happen tonight.

《》

The hot water from the shower stings my soft skin as I stand alone in the hot bathroom of our hotel room."Haz, you coming?" Harry promised me at the festival we would take a shower with me and here I am doing it alone. As I think he is never coming he steps in and his body towers over mine. "Sorry I'm late love, I was on the phone with mum." His lips are on mine before I know it and his tongue circles with mine. "Uh no baby, not yet, I'm in charge remember?" Reminding him I am in control hurts a little because I want him to press me against this shower wall and do whatever he wants to me, but my desire to do that to him is much bigger. "Lets go to the bed Lou okay?" He turns off the water and walks into the room, oh how much fun I am going to have.

His wet body sits on the corner of the king sized bed, completely nude. "Come here baby." In an instant I walk to him without thinking, hearing that deep sound of his voice is like a demand and I love the way it feels. Speaking again, he pats his lap and I sit on his strong thighs,"You're so fucking beautiful Lou." His hand curls around my throat, squeezing so gently I feel like if he moves his hand it won't be right. I know I should be doing this to him, but I will wait until he has me locked down and then I will put him in his place. Our kissing gets more and more heated, his naked body under me makes me harder and harder and the need to push him down in uncontrollable. Grabbing his shoulders, I use all my force to make his back hit the bed; putting my hands beside his head and pressing my body on his I know this is right and how it should be. "I said not yet love. " My voice is harsh. Kissing down his body, my mouth reach between his hips and his breathing gets faster and the blood rushing through his body gathers even more to the place I beg it to be. "Babe..." I can not even speak before he says yeah and almost pushes my head down, he needs this as much as I do. "If you push me love, I will bite you I'm sure you don't want that. " I keep my voice as harsh as before and I put him in my mouth. The skin is so soft, softer that the most expensive silk in the world. His length feels so much bigger than it does in my hands, almost like I can not even fit half of it in my mouth without choking. I push myself to go further and further, the tears gather in my eyes as I gag. "Lou stop you're gonna puke." He pushes my head back, allowing me to breathe. He kisses me and pulls me back onto the bed. "Your turn sunshine." Before I can process his words, my length is in his mouth, touching the back of his throat.

"Ha-" My moans cover my voice, he is so amazing at this and he has never done it before. He must not have a gag reflex because I feel myself sliding from the entrance of his mouth all the way to the bottom of his throat and he hasn't pulled back once. Over and over I pull his hair and buck my hips up, pushing myself deeper down his throat while he pulls me closer. He stops to catch his breath, blue meets green and laugh smile is upon his red face. He goes back downz this time his lips touch the skin on my stomach and the tip of me is completely in his mouth. "I- I'm getting so close" My moans keep cutting off my voice again and again as Harry sucks harder and faster. Before I can warn him, I release into his mouth, twitching before he pulls his mouth away. "Harry I am so sorry..." My voice trails off, until I see him swallow and take a drink of water. "Don't be sorry for that, I will have to get used to it anyways."