Uwu

Hari woke up to the sight of Umbridge's devastated office, and three men. She instantly knew who they were. Kingsley Shacklebolt, Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, and Andrew Collins. Two were in Tom's inner circle, while Collins was a new recruit. They all knew who she was, and to leave her alone. Kingsley was a tall black wizard and was broad shouldered. He was bald, and wore a single gold hoop earring. He had a slow, deep voice that was incredibly reassuring. In contrast with many other wizards, he was capable of dressing properly as a Muggle, to the point that the Muggle Prime Minister could not tell the difference, according to Tom

"See! What did I tell you! A dark witch! You can see that she has a dark core. I say she should be in Azkaban for life. She obviously supports You-Know-Who!" Hari snorted.

"Yes, because I obviously want to serve the man who murdered my parents." Moody and Shacklebolt barely contained their laughter. "No, actually, I was corresponding with Voldemort," She cackled in glee when the toad flinched. "And he agreed that I should stay neutral, so here I am. A neutral witch!"

"Lies! I say Veritaserum!" Hair rolled her eyes.

"Can't use it. I'm pregnant, remember? I think you remember my announcement, the fire works Fred and George set off, Draco crying his eyes out, Dumbledore sobbing. That actually made me laugh. He is such an idiot, thinking he could stop it. Did you know that Draco and Terry got married? I'm actually getting Married soon. I would say I'm sorry for not inviting you, but I'm not!" She gave the witch a cheeky, sharp grin.

"Well, you can easily get rid of that little vermin inside of you!" Suddenly, the office door slammed open, Snape and Sirius walking inside, along with the Minister of Magic himself. Umbridge paled, before scowling and raising her wand. Fudge flicked his wand, and silent ropes wound themselves around her.

"What is this! I am simply stamping out the filth!" Sirius growled, Severus' hand holding her papa back.

"Our daughter told us how you were trying to cut off the school learning defense, then proceeded to use these Blood Quills on students when they disobeyed you. Have anything to say about that, Umbridge?" The sneer her papa had on his normally optimistic, joyful face was scary, even causing Fudge to shiver. He quickly regained his bearings, turning to scowl at the woman.

"Yes, and telling people that I, the Minister of Magic, allowed you to harm children? What were you thinking! Children have tried to enroll out of Hogwarts because your quills are literally killing them! I should have taken you out of Hogwarts the moment Hari said something!" Umbridge then burst into tears, snot rolling down her fat, pudgy face.

"No! I love you cornelius! I only tried to get Dumbledore to stop planning an army! Potter is a part of it! She is also a Dark Lord!" Hair burst out into a cruel laughter as Fudge suddenly shot a crucio at the grovelling toad.

"Our Lady is NOT a Dark Lord!" A gleeful smile fell to his lips as he suffered the after affects of pure dark magic. "She is emptomine of the Dark." He gave a gleeful giggle before sinking into a pink couch, random giggles making its way into the silence, joining Hari's quiet cackles. Soon, the toad was full out bawling, about how the Dark Lord was corrupting everything, and how he should be killed. Hari sneered, pushing a white shoe into her nose, causing blood to squirt out.

"Oh look. Your blood got on my favorite pair of shoes! What a shame. Getting blood out of clothes in general is just hard, but out of white clothes? It just isn't possible! Poor house elves, they're going to be getting your blood out of these carpets for years." A cruel smirk fell on her mouth. "But, I doubt you'll live that long."

Graphic Torture Scene ahead, kind of.

Hari pulled a beautiful ruby knife from a hidden pocket in her skirt. She had a manic gleam in her eyes that was slightly frightening to the three men, who were simply standing and watching in morbid curiosity. They didn't know whether to stop her, or try to join in.