Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything about Harry Potter or Twilight.

Warning: I know that the Eclipse is the end of their senior year but I'm going to ignore that and have them re-due the senior year for this one-shot

•§•

His head swiveled from side to side in a panic. Of course nothing surprised him anymore, but it was now a common occurrence to act like a human and in a distress and panic state a human would look for what puts them in that distressed state. He had been around humans for too long if this act is now coming so easily and he didn't know how to feel about that. Looking around he saw sprinkling rain falling around them, it wasn't that it affected him any but it gave him a clue that whatever he was seeing wouldn't happen for several months or it had happened last summer. The smell of smoke made him shoot towards the source of that smell. It was on open field that he saw, with a clear dead-man zone between two groups. The source of smoke came from the side with the most people. He could tell them apart, he knew each of them just as well as he knew himself that was standing off to the side behind six other members that looked just like him.

He recognized the human that was infatuated with his brother Edward. He knew Alice plays along and tries to dissuade Isabella from getting with Edward. Jasper could still remember his brother's emotions of rage and unhappiness when Bella learned of their secret later they discussed about why, and jasper learned that they now had to deal with the human because of the Volturi and the threat that they posed to his family. Esme thought of her as a lovely girl but she had no place in their family, that as a singer to her first son.

Jasper knew he was seeing something that is going to happen because this had not yet happen for the Cullens. Now he needed to see what the purpose was for him, a non-seer, to see this. Then it something caught his eye. It was a shifting from the far right of him to the outskirts of the open area just as the trees start sprouting up to form start the forest.

It was a silver fox, well its coating was not exactly silver it was full black fur with a blue tint with a white tip on its tail and the tips of its ears. It was shuffling towards the confrontation that was in the middle of the field. Its eyes staring and watching them. They were so strange, so amazing but they were not the shining golden-yellow like others, this fox's eyes were an emerald green eyes. They sparked with intelligence and cunning, those very eyes brought about a strange fix of emotions from him, but this was a fox. How the hell was he attracted to a dam fox?

But then the strangest thing happened, it reminded her so much of the La Push pack, that was because that fox started to shift into a being. But this was no human; he could smell the venom coming from her. This was a shifting vampire, however that happened. Before he could think on this fact as he was pulled back to a reality where the shifting vampire was only a part of his imagination.

•§•

His cold diamond hard body jerked in a human nature when he was aware of the straight back chair that he sat in; in the back of his history class he could feel his sister's gaze from off to the side of the room. But he stared straight ahead, he had to think and this was the only class that he didn't have with his mind reading brother Edward. What did that mean, what was the point of the fates pulling him into a future sight when his immortal gift had been empathy. And who was that woman that stirred his undead heart the same way he felt when Alice and Edward stared at each other or when Rosalie is actually humored by Emmett even if she pretended to be annoyed.

What did this all mean? Was that vision even going to happen? And if so why hadn't Alice seen it? She had seen the upcoming confrontation with Victoria and her newborn army to kill Swan who had somehow gotten caught up in a fight between their coven and the nomad coven earlier in the year resulting in Victoria's mate's death. Edward had hoped that leaving would lead the red-headed vampire towards them and leave the people of Forks alone. They really could have cared less about Isabella Swan but this was the town that they had lived in before, there was a special love for this small, rainy, and cold town.