CHAPTER 1: FEAR IS GREATER THAN DEATH

Dwight's POV:

"Was that real?" "Was it just a nightmare?" Suddenly I try to sit up and wince in pain. Then I remember that moment. The moment she "branded" us I look down and notice blood on my shirt and start to freak out. "IM BLEEDING!!!" I get up as fast as I can making my self dizzy and still in pain, I run up to Claudette. she can help right? "Hey Claudette can I talk to you?" The second I say this, Meg comes rushing toward Claudette."THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"Meg says angrily. Claudette turns to look at her and be for you know it Meg is right up in her face. "I WOULDNT BE HURT IF YOU NEVER DRAGED ME INTO THIS!!!" She says with a growl to her voice. "H-Hey, M-Meg that's n-not necessary how was she supposed to kn-know this would h-happen." "At least she spared us this much Meg!" Claudette said in a whisper "also keep your voice down, remember what she said." "Yeah-yeah I don't need to be reminded." Meg said with a hiss to her tone. I look around and notice everyone is looking at us. I freeze up "i-i think they kn-know so-somethings up Claudette." Suddenly I look towards the corner where NEA usually stands leaning against a tree. She's there. She's just looking at us closely with her eyes squinting as in a warning to not make it known. "And NEA is staring." We all look towards NEA for a split second and then look at each other. "Its probably not a good idea too get loud." Claudette said. "Fear is greater than death afterall, right?" I said to them both.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like the book so far 
I'm working as hard as I can to get this book started. I hope you liked the creative thinking of making Dwight say the name of the chapter. I liked it.
(I know it's corny)

Also I'm sorry this was short. Hopefully the chapters will get longer