14. Who Is She?

(I just wanna say. Thank you all so much for 1K+ reads and 100+ votes. This really means alot to me and it really gives me motivation to write more episodes. There was originally gonna be 12 episodes but since there were many people who liked this, I decided to make it a little longer. Thank you guys so much for the huge support, I will never forget it. Now I at least know some people likes my works❤️❤️)

I slowly opened my eyes and found, I was in my bedroom.

No one was here. Or so I thought.

I sat up on the bed and heard a low groan beside me that made me blush freaking hard.

That groan sounded wrong...

I quickly looked beside me and saw the one and only Jongho, my other half.

I smiled at his sleeping figure hugging my waist tightly.

I did it. I got him back. He's safe and sound beside me.

I let out a sigh of relief and that's when he opened his beautiful and dreamy eyes.

He stared at me and smiled.

He let go of my waist and sat up on the bed beside me.

He leaned in and burried his face on my neck, inhaling, probably taking in my scent.

"Good morning"

He said with his deep husky morning voice.

"Morning"

I whispered as Jongho leaned away, now facing me.

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in. Our faces were dangerously close cause I could feel his cold breath fanning over my lips.

He slowly closed his eyes and lightly brushed his lips against mine. He wasn't kissing me, he was brushing his lips on mine.

"Wake up--... Now this is interesting"

San said, rudely bragging in like that without knocking, followed by Yunho.

San smirked at us while Yunho covered his mouth with his hands with wide eyes as his face and ears turned red.

Jongho was still very close to me, he wouldn't pull away.

We stood like this for a whole minute until Seonghwa walked in and his eyes widen.

I pushed Jongho away once I saw Seonghwa and got out of the bed.

"What did I say about lovey doveyness?..."

Seonghwa growled glaring at me and Jongho. He then got on on knee and took a slipper from his other leg and pointed it at us.

"You guys better run!!"

And that's how our day started, peaceful right? Except for the part where Seonghwa ran after us with a Literal slipper everywhere around the house.

So right now we sat in the living room trying to find out what to do for the day.

"We can go to a museum"

Seonghwa said but we all shook our head as a no.

"A concert?"

Hongjoong said

"No, there will be too many people around and some of us can't control our thirst for blood and we'll get exposed to the public."

Seonghwa said with crossed arms eyeing San, Yunho, Mingi and Jongho.

"Guys, I heard there is an amusement park around here, we could mabye go there?"

Mingi said speaking like a little kid excited for candy.

"But there will be alot of people there too"

Seonghwa said and eyed Mingi to sit down but he didn't.

"At least we aren't like surrounded by people. We can just walk away from the humans if they get too close."

Mingi begged while showing a pout.

I just sat on the sofa beside Jongho feeling small because I was literally surrounded by Vampires and there was no other human other than me.

I feel so forgein.

"Alright it's decided, we're going to the amusement Park"

Hongjoong said and jumped up from his seat, clapping his hands together.

"I'll get the tickets then"

Seonghwa said and walked away to who knows where and immediately came back after 5 seconds with 7 tickets in his hand.

That was fast.

"He uses his Vampire speed almost every single day, that's why he is so fast."

Jongho whispered to my ear as I nodded.

Did you just read my mind?

I thought looking at Jongho as I saw him looking back at me, smirking.

Stop reading my mind! I need some privacy!

"No, it's fun to see and hear what you think of"

Jongho said whispering.

I rolled my eyes at him and focused back to the boys.

"Get ready everyone!!"

San yelled jumping up from his seat and dasing up the stairs.

"No running in the house!!! Come back here!!!"

Seonghwa yelled and speed walked after San up the stairs too.

Everyone went up stairs but me and Jongho. We just sat beside each other on the couch, waiting for the slow pokes.

"Oh, I forgot my keys be right back!"

Jongho said and stood up only to be stopped by me.

"Can I get it for you?"

I quietly said and looked down avoiding his eyes as my head was as red as a tomato.

Jongho put a finger under my chin and lifted my face up to meet his.

"We aren't even married yet and you already act like my wife"

Jongho smirked and chuckled.

I shoved his hand away from my face and stood up walking away all embarrassed and about to explode.

"Just kidding"

In a blink of an eye i was in Jonghos arms. His strong arms wrapped around me.

"You can ofcorse get my keys for me, that is if you want"

He said and laid his chin on my shoulder, looking at me.

"It's on the table."

Jongho whispered and I ran up the stairs with lightning speed hearing Jonghos chuckle behind me and Seonghwa yelling to stop running in the house.

So glad I escaped that scene, or else my heart would really have exploded.

I arrived at his bedroom door and slowly opened it, stepping inside and closing the door behind me.

It was surprisingly clean and neat in here and it smells like his perfume everywhere in here.

I looked around his room and spotted his table and walked to it, spotting his keys afterwards.

I grabbed the keys smiling at the thought of him.

Until my smile faded away once i saw a small picture frame on his table.

It was a picture of Jongho when he was younger. Probably 8 or something. He was hugging a girl.

The girl looked some what familiar for some reason. I don't know why but she looks so very familiar, like I've seen her before. Her facial features definitely tells me.

The questions in my head were wild but the 1 question that really stood out for me is...

Who is she?