s e v e n

(( sorry for this terrible, horribly formatted chapter and confusing chapter which most probably has tons of grammatical errors, Wattpad wants to fight me and test my will ))

rival
HOW DARE YOU
QUESTION MY
MARIO KART SKILLS

rival
I KNOW I TOLD
SEONGHWA THAT I'D
NEVER SWER

rival
*SWEAR

rival
BUT YOURE A
MEAN LITTLE
BITCH

yeosang scrolled through the messages that wooyoung had sent him. he smirked as an evil idea made it's way through his head.

~ the cool kids on the block ~

harleysang
sEONGHWA!

harleysang

the minecraft prowHATWOYONG GET IN HERE

the minecraft pro
wHAT
WOYONG GET IN HERE

clueless minion
*WOOYOUNG
( I made the letters
capital so it could
showcase your anger
☺️ )

crybaby 💧
no offense, joong
but this isn't the
right time-

clown 🃏
i smell tea

long nose 👃
I wanna bet 5 that
wooyoung will get
his behind beaten but
I don't think this is the
right time—

the minecraft pro
IM COMING OVER.
NOW.

Wooyoung turned off his phone and nervously set it in his lap. he was currently hiding in a box in the garage, despite his roommates staring weirdly at him. they didn't even question what he did anymore because he had done a lot of questionable things in their presence. Like when he has his wisdom tooth removed he had been doing a lot of......weird things.

FLASHBACK

"beom-seok ah~"

"for the tenth time, wooyoung. I'm older than you."

wooyoung giggled and pinched beom-seok's cheek, who was trying very hard not to pull the car over and beat the living daylights out of the man next to him.

"aw, beom-seok is such a cutie~"

"just wait until you come back your senses, I'll fucking—"

wooyoung put his hand on beom-seok's mouth.

"hush! no swearing!"

beom-seok groaned in frustration and shoved a Popsicle in wooyoung's mouth.

"this is your third popsicle, you better be thankful I had these beforehand or else I would've shoved your annoying ass out my car."

"aw, but you wouldn't have shoved me out the car. you love me too much~" Wooyoung sucked on his popsicle.

"try me."

"beom-seok ah~"

"WHAT."

"I need another one."

"I DONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE."

"beom-seok ah~"

"IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP ILL—"

"beom-seok ah~"

beom-seok pulled wooyoung's ear who screamed and shoved his popsicle stick in beom-seok's eye.

beom-seok slammed the brakes as the car came to an abrupt halt causing them to lurch forwards.

after a moment, their car shook and they looked back to see some car hit their bunker.

beom-seok took in a deep breath and looked at wooyoung.

"JUNG WOOYOUNG YOU FUCKING-"

"b-beom-seok ah.."

"WHAT"

"I-I don't feel too good.."

wooyoung bent forward and vomited all over beom-seok.

"hehe, sorry beom-seok."

FLASHBACK OVER

 Wooyoung could hear the front door open and the voice of seonghwa.

he closed his eyes and hoped that seonghwa wouldn't find him.

at that moment, the flaps of the box opened.