The Wattpad Trick: How to become famous on Wattpad

Keep adding chapters, allow Wattpad to promote your story in other sites, talk to authors and be their friend and then casually recommend they read your story.

Most people want cliche, romantic crap without any real plot and lots of grammar errors and spelling errors. Most people in Wattpad are teenagers who want to read about drama, and sappy love like Twilight, so if your story is actually good, has deep characters, a plot, and is well structured, then it probably will take a while to get noticed. Don't worry, though- if it really is a good story, people will catch on and spread the word :)

For now just follow what I said in the beginning, make trailers for your story on youtube, and such :)

There's really not much you can do.

Also, in Wattpad, most readers click on a story based on a title and the cover. Some people create crappy covers, some create amazing ones- the ones with amazing, professional, mysterious covers usually have more reads plainly because its a hot cover, and a mediocre story.

If you have a great cover and a great story, you'll get more views, once the word about your story is out. :)

Hope i help- you'll get there.