Chapter Forty Eight - Smut-

Start from the beginning

"Just know the offer still stands for you to sit on my face."

He was highly amused with my reaction as I shoved at his shoulders to push him away.

"Another time." He smugly continued.

I didn't have time to pull myself together before warmth could be felt against the inside of my leg. Harry's kisses trailed up along the sensitive skinto commence in an act that he had openly admitted he enjoyed just as much as I did. His tongue skimmed my groin, his hot breath making me buck, needing what he was promising. His smile made me come apart. I saw stars when the heat of his mouth finally encompassed me.

It was when Harry encouraged my right hand to his hair, taking hold of the soft curls between my fingers that I could feel myself nearing the end. But it had been his next few words that had knocked me over the edge.

"Hold me down." He whimpered.

I was still seeing stars as Harry crawled up to become face to face with me. His smug grin said it all, curls a wild mess. But I beat him to it before he could voice an arrogant remark concerning the short time it had taken for him to force my climax.

"Can we get under the covers?"

His dimples seemed to indent further, eyes alight with a now playful warmth.

"Course we can, but I want to get naked with you."

. Harry's boldness was always astounding. He waved a finger at me, urging me to come to the edge of the bed until I was sat in front of him. I gulped at the length pressing against his boxers and looked up to Harry.

"You're so gorgeous, Lou." He bent down for my hands, resting them on the edge of his boxers. " Undress me."

I did as I was told, pulling them down slowly, licking my lips in anticipation which made Harry groan. I felt powerful. I tugged his boxers down his lean legs and before Harry could step out of them, I took him in my hand. I slowly worked my way from base to tip, loving the effect I had on the man in front of me as he came undone. Harry pushed me away.

"I want more of you than just your hands this time baby. You're mine."

He shifted to lean in front of me before my arm drifted up to secure around his neck. Our mouths met, the tenderness causing my eyes to flutter closed as we gradually leaned back on the mattress. Harry blindly reached behind me to entice the covers back and gently place me onto the dark sheets of his large bed.

Boldly I took hold of him, pumping at his length and nuzzling my face into the curve where neck met shoulder. Harry's hot breath puffed out in light laughs, reaching to the right and rummaging in the bedside drawer as I teasingly nibbled at his skin.

I ceased in the movement of my hand, intently watching as Harry carried out the actions I had witnessed him perform once before. His erection rested heavy between his thighs before rolling down the condom he had ripped open with his teeth. Small kisses were playfully stolen, distracting me from the other object retrieved from the wooden confines next to the vast bed. My hands were placed on the broad expanse of Harry's shoulders, our cheeks brushing as I glanced down between us. The small bottle's lid was flicked open, clear liquid squirted onto the tips of Harry's fingers. He placed it to the side, eyes hooded as he smeared the substance thoroughly over the stiff, rubber covered length. Harry's thumb brushed over his tip, spreading the liquid. Once finished his attention was upon me. More of the clear liquid covered his long digits. Full lips were pressed to mine before his gaze travelled down to where his touch made me flinch.

"I want to do this right, it will help." Harry spoke quietly.

An arm skimmed around my back, holding me closer as he attempted to continue with the lubricant.