Chapter 16A: Two sharks

A/N: Apologies for the long wait, was working on other stuff.

Late the next day Razgriz was on another mission. This time he had an extreme gear, one he made himself. "Alright Tails, what'n the world am I doing?"
"Taking down whatever's in the water..."
"That's vauge mate."
"Just see what it is..."
Razgriz looked out at the water... It was quiet... Then he saw it... A huge robotic shark leaped out of the water!
"The bloody heck is this!?"
"We just scanned it... It's called... 'Scinfaxi' (pronounced Sin-Fax-e)"
Razgriz gritted his teeth "Scinfaxi is about to be deadfaxi..."
"Please... Don't do that... Like ever again..."
Razgriz grumbled and jumped onto his extreme gear and flew towards the shark, when it launched a salvo of missiles!
"Well then..." Razgriz said to himself.
"Time for operation fisherman!" Tails yelled excitedly. Razgriz barely managed dodged the missiles. He got onto the radio
"How about operation shut your mouth and tell me what to bloody do mate!"
"Okay okay, try... hitting the fins on it! Might have to weave through the missiles though..." Tails said, causing Razgriz to roll his eyes "Oh yeah just weave through all the missiles that if one hits me I'm toast, sure I'll get onto it right away! Any other wackjob orders!?"
"As far I know that's the only thing that works!"
"Alright, alright, alright!!!" Razgriz yelled "...Jeez, let me figure out what to bloody do!" He yelled. He looked down at his hand "Wisp powers... Forgot..." He loaded an orange canister into his gauntlet "Alright sharky... Let's see what you can do!" He yelled flying at the shark. It opened it's mouth and shot a jet of flames, which Razgriz dodged "Oh now that's just absurd! What's next, lasers!?" And then the shark had a turret come out of it's dorsal fin and shoot a laser. Razgriz groaned "You should have just shut up!" He yelled to himself before launching a rocket at the turret, destroying it. He looked over and launched another at the exposed fin. The Scinfaxi tried to roll over and hit Razgriz with it's tail but missed, allowing Razgriz to launch a rocket at it. It's tail lit up and it roared as the flames spread to it's back "Guess I hit a fuel line... Heh... Let's finish you!" Razgriz yelled happily, he then heard Tails on the radio "I'll help you buddy."
Razgriz looked up and saw the Tornado! "Fox 2!" Tails yelled as a couple of rockets launched and struck the Scinfaxi. It roared as it sank. Tails did a fly-by "Yee-haw! Look at that!" He yelled happily. Suddenly an alarm went off in his cockpit "Missile!? Evading!" He yelled as he jinked to the left. The missile over shot. "Where the bloody did that come from?" Razgriz asked. Suddenly he saw another giant shark leaped out of the water, nearly biting the Tornado! It was black and red this time...

"Aight buddy, looks like we're doin this! What's thissin' called?'
"Tails leaned out the cockpit and scanned the circling shark "it's called... Hrimfaxi! (Rim-Fax-E) it's got energy shields... Our weapons won't do anything..."
Razgriz looked down at his extreme gear "My extreme gear is battery powered... Maybe detonate it like an emp?"
"That could work... Let's try it!"
Suddenly nearly 20 tiny missiles launched towards the duo. They, of course, dodged them. Razgriz fired a grapple hook onto the Tornado and rode it. They flew at the Hrimfaxi and Razgriz released his extreme gear. It hit and the emp idea worked. Suddenly the laser turret appeared and cut the cable on the grapple hook! "Ah crikey..." Razgriz said to himself before he fell into the water. "Razgriz? Razgriz!" Tails yelled.
"Don't worry about me! Take the thing down!" Razgriz yelled once he got his head above the water. He saw the Hrimfaxi rear back, like a Cobra... It jumped out of the water and went straight for Razgriz! He swam backwards as quick as he could but he wasn't going to make it out of the way... A Missile struck it's face suddenly and pushed it away "Dang it, out of missiles!"
"Tails, get out of here buddy, you don't have the firepower!"
"I don't have the firepower... But I have the mass! Yahooo!" Tails yelled as he went full speed at the Hrimfaxi, jumping out at the last second. Hrimfaxi roared as the Tornado's fuel cells exploded as it's face was hit by the plane, "killing" it. Tails flew over to Razgriz using his tails. "Need a lift buddy?"
Razgriz jumped up and grabbed Tails' hand "Thanks mate!"
Tails flew him onto dry land. After they dried off Tails and Razgriz walked home. After they got into the house Tails went down to the lab. Razgriz walked to his bedroom where Relic was writing. He walked in, Relic smiled "Where were- what's that smell?! It's like a fish got incinerated!" Relic said covering her nose. Razgriz looked at his tail and noticed smoke coming off the tip "whoops... Ah well..."
"So where were you?"
"Uh... I was... Fishing."
"Fishing?"
"I might've blown up a giant robot shark, while Tails blew the other one up."
"You did what!? Are you hurt?" Relic asked jumping up and giving Razgriz a look over "I'm fine..." Razgriz said blushing. "Then why are you blushing? Come to think of it... Why do you always blush when you're around me?"
"N-no reason..." Razgriz said nervously. Relic smiled "No reason? Hmm... Amy told me that you might have... Interests, in me."
"Uh... I..."
"You know what? Here in a little bit we can go do something together... How's that?"
Razgriz's blushing worsened "Li-like what?"
"I don't know... Hang out... Maybe get some food since Amy claims to be able to cook."
"What should I wear?"
"What you normally do I guess... Isn't much of a special occasion... Unless you want it to be..."
"Kinda like... A date?"
"So you do like me!" Relic said smiling.
Razgriz froze from embarrassment. Relic chuckled though "What's up? I didn't say no, silly." Razgriz had a goofy smile before jumping up in the air "Yippee!"
Relic chuckled again "alright calm down..."
She said laughing as she took his hand. Razgriz started talking to himself in his head "she's doing it! She's holding my hand and we're going on a date! Can't wait to tell Arnec!" He went down the stairs holding Relic's hand, smiling from cheek to cheek. Once they got downstairs he saw Arnec and Tangle asleep cuddling on the couch "Pooey. Guess it'll have to wait." He told himself. He smiled and they went into the kitchen. Amy smiled "Well look at you two..." She said smirking. "...Who asked who?" She asked, looking at Razgriz who's looked like he'd had too much to drink and was staring at the ceiling. He smiled "Yes."
Relic covered her mouth to hide her laugh. Amy smiled "Ok then. What'll it be?" Amy asked with a smirk. Razgriz was too busy staring at the ceiling to respond. Amy looked over at Relic with a raised eyebrow "He okay?"
"I hope so... I might have broke him." Relic said poking Razgriz. He just sat there, huge smile. Relic waved her hand in front of his face. Razgriz didn't move. Amy chuckled "Well Relic, you're going to have to kiss him."
"What!?"
"What Tangle did to Arnec."
"Can't I just hug him?"
"He doesn't like hugs, prefers kisses." Amy said smiling, remembering what Razgriz told her. Relic looked over at Razgriz who looked like he really had too much to drink.
"On the cheek, right?"
"Seems you're going to have to find out."
Relic sighed. She looked at Razgriz. She hesitated before kissing his cheek. Razgriz fell backwards and went unconscious. Amy chuckled "At least he's like his brother." She said jokingly. Relic freaked out "Did I just kill him!? Is he breathing!?"
"Relax, he'll be fine!"
"What happened to him?"
"He enjoyed it so much it put him to sleep."
"That's a good thing, right?"
"Course... I'll carry him into bed." Amy replied, picking Razgriz up. The three went upstairs where Amy tucked Razgriz in. Amy left while Relic stayed. As Amy went downstairs she saw Medic. Medic smiled as he saw her. Amy walked up to him
"Hey Medic."
"Hey Amy... How's you and bluey going?"
"Bluey? You mean Sonic?"
"Yeah... Nobody's tellin me their names so make stuff up as I go."
"What do you call Shadow?"
"That's his name? I call him Shadow anyways."
"Silver?"
"Goofball."
"Whisper?"
"Hilariously enough, Whisper." Medic said chuckling a bit. "Why are you called Medic?" Amy asked. Medic smiled "Because me and Arnec have saved each other so many times, with me saving him first."
"Can you do more than heal?"
"Course... Tranquilizer pistols... Got two."
"So you're like Arnec? All non-lethal?"
"Yep... Although he prefers to get up close and personal, while I engage at range." He said before yawning. "... It's late ain't it?"
"Sun just sat maybe 10 minutes ago."
"Well I might as well get ready for bed."
"Kinda early ain't it?"
"Sleep's the only peace we'll get as long as the Virus is still here... Speaking of which... Amy progress on the cure?"
"Tails isn't quite finished... But it's worked, just need to replicate it... And find a way to give it to everyone..." Amy said shrugging. Medic grumbled before falling asleep against the wall. It then started to rain, Amy could tell by the thunder and the sound of it hitting the roof. She went into her bedroom where Cream was already passed out. She laid down on the bed and could see Arnec snd Tangle on the couch, the light of the TV made them stand out in the dark living room. Amy felt her eyelids get heavy before she closed her eyes and fell asleep.