(( 8 ))

(Toms point of view)

(2 am)

~i woke up with a really bad headache trying to remember how i got to my own room..
I went down the stairs and saw haz sitting on the couch watching a movie.
"Hey" i said but he just looked at me with no response.~

Tom: whats with the attitude?

Haz: dont act like you dont remember.

Tom: what do you mean..

~i sat down beside haz while he began explaining what happened at midnight.
How could i be so stupid, i thought to myself..
"Fuck" i said then walked back to my room to find my phone
I unlocked my phone and then saw what message i had send her..
Suddenly memories from earlier rushed to my head.. "i really screwed up"..
i layed down on my bed not sure how to fix this..
(Ding) a message popped up on my phone

Text from y/n: "not sure if you're still sleeping.. but i really want to talk.. meet me at the park?"

"She really want to talk to me?"
I put on some clothes and rushed down the stairs.
"Where are you going?" Haz said from the couch.
"I need to fix things" i said while putting on my shoes and rushing out the door.
When i came to the park i slowed down.
There she was, sitting on a bench in the middle of the park
It was dark and the sky was full of stars.
I walked up to y/n not sure what to expect..
When i got closer she turned around and saw me, she put her hand down on the bench as a sign for me to sit down..
We both stared at the ground not saying anything.. this went on for 3 minutes until i decided to break the silence.

"I really fucked up.." i mumbled.

"No tom.. it wasn't your fault.. i know it may have looked bad but i swear it was him who kissed me..~ she responded.

I held her hand and looked her in the eyes.
I wiped away her tears with my hand and she rested her head on my palm.

Tom: "Im sorry you had to see me like that.."
She put her head on my shoulder and we sat there for quite a while.
Soon enough she fell asleep, so i picked her up and walked back to my apartment.
I opened the front door and took off my shoes, then walked to my room, i gently put her on my bed and cuddled her up with blankets.
I changed and then went downstairs to sleep on the couch to give her some space.

(Next morning - y/n's point of view)

~ i woke up to the sun shining from the window and birds singing outside.
I looked around the room to find out that i was at tom.. i couldn't exactly remember how things ended last night.
I got up and walked downstairs,
tom and haz were asleep on the couch so i decided to make breakfast.
I cooked some eggs and bacon and then haz woke up.
"Morning" He said with a sleepy voice~

Haz: why are you here?

Y/N: funny how i was asking myself that too

~haz laughed and then came over to help with breakfast, i put on some music and we began dancing around the kitchen, haz made me laugh alot.
"Whats going on" i heard tom say from across the room
Y/N: Your awake! come get some breakfast.
We sat at the table eating our food.
"So whats planned for today?"~

Tom: im having dinner with my parents

Tom: would you guys like to come? Im sure my parents wont mind.

Y/N: sure!

~we finished eating and then i went home to do some homework for Tuesday~