Broken Arrows | Request

Request
Title: Broken Arrows
Subtitle: I see the hope on your heart
Requirements: Family and arrows.
Genre: Fanfiction.

For: FrostyBug14
Version 1

The first version is often how I familiarize myself with the theme and concept of the cover

The first version is often how I familiarize myself with the theme and concept of the cover. Usually the first version isn't the version used but if you like it than go ahead!

I used lots of plane neutral tones like grey, white, black, and a darker brown and added in pictures of Harumi's parents. Since it's about her and stuff. I added a picture of hands holding on to each other, reflecting family.

I was searching for cherry blossoms to add colour when I found these yellow flowers that looked eerily similar to the tea flowers of Traveler's Tea that the ninja used to escape at the end of The Sons of Garmadon.

Of course I added arrows as well.

I am happy to adjust the cover and/or remake it if the cover isn't exactly what you are imagining or wanting. The first version is like the foundation often of the idea and then you add on with more detail of what's forming in your head.

*****
If this isn't what you were looking for feel free to comment and politely ask me for a redo, please add details on what you would want to change. Don't be concerned about bothering me or taking up my time, I have so much fun making and adjusting covers!

If the cover is up to your standards, let me know! The copyright on this story allows you to screenshot safely.

LuckyBugBooks 🐞