I Just Love You | Ravens_Graphics

Host: Ravens_Graphics
Graphic Contest: Scavenger

Prompt: Lgtbq+ romance cover
******

Cover

BlurbI'm so happy with this cover! I've been trying to get out of the habit of using the same border and the same flower elements

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Blurb
I'm so happy with this cover! I've been trying to get out of the habit of using the same border and the same flower elements. So, I used these flowers instead. I made them a little more transparent so they are lighter to keep the attention on the two girls.

I chose this picture because the dark colours on the dark-haired girl look nice with the black fonts and the bright colours of the blonde's dress is beautiful against the neutral-toned background.

I wanted handwriting-style fonts so I chose Playlist Script. I love this font and I think it looks really good! At first I just randomly slapped a title down to see how it looked. Originally the title was Every Day I Love You but it was too long and I wanted to title to be larger. So I changed it to I Just Love You. I placed the title in an angle and the rest of the text followed that.

I was thinking about the title I Just Love You and how you don't always need a huge reason to love someone. Sure, there should be things that you love about a person and it is important that you love someone for the right reason but in the end they just love you. This thought process inspired the subtitle: There isn't much more to say.

I hope you like the cover! I had a lot of fun making it! Thank you for the amazing watermark, Maria! I love it!

I had so much fun being a part of this contest! Thank you, Raven, for putting in the effort to set up this great contest!

LuckyBugBooks 🐞

***

Resources

ART CREDIT: Roland Koscisis

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ART CREDIT: Roland Koscisis

Rigged Game | Graphic Portfolio जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें