"Hurry up or we will be late, again." I said to Savannah as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay, okay. Give me two minutes." She grabbed her books up from the floor next to the bed and put them in her bag before grabbing her jacket off the hook behind my door. She handed me my leather jacket and i grabbed it as i walked out the door to go downstairs.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" I asked as we made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Probably just hang around." She grabbed the milk out of the fridge as she spoke.

"It's Friday," I started. "We should get a group together and hang out around town. Like the old times..."

"That'd be fun." She said as she set the milk down on the counter. I grabbed two bowls and the box of cereal out of the cubbord. "Except, Mac is still mad at us and if Shae got in trouble last night her parents won't let her out and shes the only one who can drive."

"Oh, yeah, true." I'll admit, i was a little dissapointed. "Well let's just talk to them today, just incase." I said as i poured two bowls of cereal.

"For sure." Savannah said with a smile. She added milk to the cereal bowls then put it back in the fridge. I set a spoon down next to her bowl, then picked mine up and sat down at the table. A few seconds later Savannah sat down across from me. We ate in silence for a couple minutes, because neither of us had the energy to say something.

When i was done with my cereal i walked over to the sink and washed the bowl. Halfway through washing mine Savannah set hers down in the sink. I finished washing both of our dishes then finally spoke.

"So, i guess we should be going now." I turned from the sink to look at her.

"Yeah.. Let's go." She said as she looked up from her phone to me.

I grabbed my backpack and put on my jacket then walked over to the door. I slipped on my maroon Vans and Savannah put on her gray ones. I grabbed my skateboard that was placed next to hers and opened the door.

"We don't have to take your sister today?" Savannah asked as she picked up her skateboard.

"Nah," I said. "The Pretzels probably picked her up today."

"Oh, i see." Savannah said as she ushered me out the door. I walked down the steps from my house, then set my skateboard down. Savannah and i always skateboarded to school together even when she doesn't stay the night, becuase she lives next door.

We didn't live far from the school. We had to Skateboard a mile to the train station, then take a 10 minute ride that dropped us off a block from the school. We mostly skated in silence with the exception of a hey here and there to friends walking to school.

"I hope the train isn't full today. I really can't stand another ten minutes." Savannah said as we skated up to the station. I nodded to her as a way to say i agree. We hopped off our boards just as the train got there. There was one empty seat next to a man wearing a buisness suit left when we got on.

"You can sit." I said to Savannah as i gestured to the seat next to the man. She sat down and took my skateboard and put it between her seat and the seat infront of hers along with her skateboard. I grabbed the bar at the top of her seat as the train lurched forward. I stared forward as she played games on her phone for the 10 minute train ride.

My phone buzzed from inside my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Jayme. I hit end and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

Jayme Curtis was the preppy one. She was really pretty and into fashion. Jayme was the nicest out of everyone in our group. She was friends with everyone in the school. Even the guys. Jayme wouldn't date any of the guys from our school, though. She had a boyfriend from Washington, and every boy from our school knew not to get between them.