Chapter 1 "Let's be a villain"

Good reading!
.
.
.
.
.
I was never a normal girl, I always had something different from the others, be it a good or a bad thing but I never let it shake me.

My parents died in a car accident when I was four, I was a happy and funny girl but after they died I became sarcastic, a little serious and the smiles that I showed were fake , there were a few times that I really smiled but they were so rare and started to get smaller and smaller

One day I stopped thinking this world was funny, there was nothing left to do or learn, it was all so boring so I decided to end the boredom.

I killed myself, or rather committed suicide.

And then I wished I could see the faces of my relatives who were never interested in me, it would be so funny to see them pretending to care about me

Haha!!
.
.
.
Well things didn't go as I wanted, I died but unfortunately reincarnated and in the world of a stupid game that one of my friends forced me to see she brought the game to the dorm and played it in front of me and forced me to help her make choices it was so stupid that i just wanted to get in the game and punch the portagonist, the only good thing was that the male protagonists were super hot, I almost drooled when I saw them and thought it was a waste that they ended with the pathetic heroin , I almost cried when I saw her blushing hard while they all asked her to marry them and then I was angry when I saw her get nervous and blush even more and then smile like an idiot and say "I want to marry everyone! I love you all"

Can you believe it? She took a harem and I beat myself because I helped her, my friend laughed with joy and I had my mouth open in shock and then a vein almost jumped out of me and I didn't control myself and I ended up screaming:

" WHAT?? HOW CAN THEY END WITH THE FLAT GIRL! AND SHE HAS A HORRIBLE PERSONALITY! WHO WANTS A LADY IN DANGER?" I screamed angrily and surprised my roommate who almost stopped listening afterwards I had to apologize for not controlling myself.

And now I'm in this stupid game, the only good thing is that I reincarnated in the villainess.

A beautiful girl, the daughter of a duke, with a good body and a good family and still has a good reputation.

You must be wondering why I said that she still had a good reputation and that is because after meeting her beloved, that I no longer remember who it was, she becomes obsessed and from a serious, focused and friendly girl she becomes a stalker, crazy and so stupid that it even hurts.

I entered her body a year before the heroin appeared, which is good because at this point she has not yet met her supposed "beloved", and she still has a dignified reputation that I can use.

Exactly, I will not run away, I will become

"The best villain ever"

And I will finish that board girl and I'm going to show her that being a lady in distress doesn't get her anywhere. I may look bad but her personality gets on my nerves.

*To be continued*

Thank you for reading.

Please comment !!