The Next Morning

Oh no a part 2

You wake up to the unbearable sound of what seems like someone screeching from outside. You get up and look out the window to see your green haired friend who died in the last chapter, but the author just loves her so much that they revived her.

"I thought you were dead!" You called down to her.

"Lmao 🤣 nah bitch 🙈" She yelled back to you.

"How are you speaking in emoji-??"

"I dunno exactly 🤷 I went to heaven and god was a man 👨 so I just jumped down 🏃 and landed here 🧘"

"Oh, okay then!" You decided not to question her, because nothing she says makes sense. You're just kind of used to it by now.

You ran down your stairs, grabbing your school bag and quickly putting a piece of toast in your mouth school girl style. You were about to walk out the door to go see Tenko, but then the news magically switched on the television.

"A very long student of a school has been arrested for murdering a man hating little shit." Said the lady on the news

"A long student...?" You stood, staring at the television is disbelief. "It's not him, is it?"

"Hey 👋 (Y/N), get out here🏃!!!" Tenko yelled to you, but you just stayed staring at the television. "Are you 🙎 okay❔"

You turned around and looked her right in the eyes. "What do you think about breaking someone out of jail?"

Author notes!!:
I don't know what this is I need serious mental help. I'll make a part 3 soon. 👍