Ch.6-Crush

A/n:Sorry for not updating chapters I just wanted to take a break from social media but I'm back!

A/n 2:I decided to make Y/n and her brother the same age.So their twins.

Y/n PoV
The strange man used his quirk to create some weird looking sharp crystals that are just like mine but a little darker.The crystals were sharper and sharper.The atack was getting closer and closer.I don't know what to do...I know that there is only one thing I can do so I will be safe.I hear Denki yell my name but I ignor him.I need to focus.

Denki PoV
'No no no....I can't lose her.Not now.'The weird crystals were getting closer almost touching her.She jumped up and a bright light appeared revealing a pair of black wings whit a violet shade.Her hair was a dark purple.She quickly dodged the crystals.Everyone was looking in shock at Y/n.She then got besides me.I felt relieved cause she was alright.Then Aizawa runs in to the room and catches the villain.Everything was fine now.For that night we didn't get dinner.The next week we had a training camp.But we need to pass an exam.Y/n passed the exam whit ease but I didn't.But even so Aizawa let me and the others go to the training camp too.

Y/n PoV
It's been a week since the atack.I still haven't figured out who was that boi.But he looked a little familiar.I stare outside the window whit a bored look on my face.We were going to the training camp and I was sitting next to Denki.He was very worried for me when we were told about the camp.And I am also kind of worried about my disease because it's getting even worst.But I need to be positive...But the truth is that I don't have any hope left.I know that I will die...The bus suddenly stopped and we all got out of it.We saw two pro heroes. and Deku was talking about them.But the thing that no one understood was why did we stopped there.And the next thing I remember is that we are falling."Are you okay?"I heard a familiar voice asking me.I looked up to see my one and only crush...Denki Kaminari."I'm fine..."He helps me up and we are greeted by some weird monsters.We started fighting with them so we can get out of that forest.It felt like we were hours there.I finished one of the monsters and I looked at Denki to see if he needs any help.He was fighting one monster and one was trying to atack him from his back.I quickly use my quirk to help me and he muttered a "Thanks..."While he was going back to fighting that monster.When we arrived there almost all of us overused their quirks.After that we eated and relaxed at the poll(I think we can name it poll?idk).And everyone was going to sleep.

Denki PoV
I was trying to sleep but one thought was haunting me....'Who does she like?'.I didn't know what to do so I took out my phone and checked the time '1:24 am...' And in that moment I heard the voice of one of my best friends "Sometimes you need to talk to someone!Together we can solve your problem."Mina is a genius!I text my best friend hoping she's still awake.

                        Alien Queen

                              Hey are you still awake?

Yeah I can't sleep

                             Can you help me please?

Sure
                             Well I have this crush on a friend and she has hanahiki disease and I want to help her but she doesn't want to tell me who does she likes so I decided to text you cause your my best friend and you know more about girls then me.Sooo~ who does she likes?

She likes you

                                             Very funny Mina
I'm serious
                                                      She doesn't
How do you know?
And why wouldn't she tell you
her crush.She likes you.

                                                          Whatever
                                              Seen at 1:27 am

And whit that our conversation ended.But does she really likes me?Is this the reason why she won't tell her crush? All my thoughts were interrupted by my phone.

If you don't believe me then watch
her actions very closely...
Does she smiles at you like no one does?
Does she show that she cares about you?
Does she always help you?
Does she blush when your around?
If she has hanahaki then you better confess quickly.
Seen at 1:29 am

That's when even more questions popped up in my mind and I started feeling sleepy so I decided to go to sleep so I can get some sleep.And then I was asleep.