ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ/ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?

Start from the beginning

I slowly opened my eyes and saw another figure of a guy who was holding his arm.

"why are you trying to hit her?" the other guy asked, "she answered me, hyung!"

Then I heard Sinb screaming my name from a distance, "Gaeun-ah!" she ran towards me to help me to stand up and suddenly gasped when she saw the two guys in front of us.

"your highness... I'm sorry." she bowed then suddenly this guy pushed Sinb which made her fall on her back.

"Sinb!" I took her hand and helped her to stand up straight.

"you are friends with this girl, who just answered me?","I am really sorry." she bowed down again then she looked at me and pulled me so I could bow too like what she did.

"I am really sorry, Prince Haechan-", "you should be punished for answering a prince!"

A prince? He doesn't look like one though. And he doesn't act like a prince too, how could he call himself prince.

"I am really sorry, she kind of do not remember some things due to an accident that caused her to bump her head, that's why-", "she did not know that we are a part of the royal family?" she was cutted by the other prince and Sinb nodded.

Now this guy looks like and acts like a prince.

"oh, Haechan. She did not know that we are a part of the royal family." he said but it seems like this guy named Haechan, I believe, still doesn't believe us.

He scoffed "those are just excuses." he then walked away, leaving us with his brother or friend or I don't know how the two of them are associated.

"I am sorry about my brother, he's short tempered sometimes." he explained,

"ah... It is alright, your highness." she bowed down and she noticed that I didn't so she pulled me again.

Can she stop pulling me, my back hurts.

The prince chuckled softly before walking away.

I was admiring him when suddenly Sinb started pulling me again to her house. She closed the door and sat infront of me then started shaking me.

"is it true that you answered Prince Haechan?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "that's a prince? And yeah, and so what?"

Sinb hit my arm, "ow!", "you are lucky Prince Taeyong was there to defend you from him."

"you mean that handsome prince?" his face suddenly appeared in my mind.

"Gaeun-ah stop daydreaming."  and by that I immediately snapped out of my daydream.

"by the way the both of them are part of a royal family?" I asked, "yes. That's wh they are called prince. Duh."

" the two of them are the sons of the king of this place?" -Areum

" no, they are one of the nephews of the king of this place." -Sinb

" so it means... They are more than two?" -Areum

She nodded and went to the kitchen.

I was thinking who are the other nephews of the king so I went to the kitchen to ask her.

Kitchen

" Sinb, can you tell me about the other princes?" -Areum

" sure, but after I finish preparing lunch!" -Sinb

I smiled then ran to the living room to wait for Sinb to come here.

A few minutes later she came with our lunch in her arms.

She placed it on top of the table then we prayed before eating.

" kamsahabnida!" -Sinb & Areum

Then we started to eat what Sinb prepared.

" so about the princes-" -Areum

" yes, I almost forgot... So do I tell you about them while eating or after eating?" -Sinb

" maybe, after eating. So we can enjoy eating our lunch." -Areum

Sinb giggled and took another sip of the soup.

Time Skips... (after eating)

After eating and washing all the dishes I immediately ran to the living room and waited for Sinb.

Sinb came and sat bsside me.

" sooo..." -Sinb

" can you tell me now?" -Areum

She giggled softly and dusting her dress.

" alright... I will tell you about the nephews and the other part of the royal family." -Sinb

" okay... Tell me now." -Areum