Can't Get Out

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Author.

EDITED on September 20, 2020.
Thank you.

P.S, it was inspired by someone who must not be named.

Ty's POV
She is my bestfriend.

No, She was.
I clearly remember the day when I first saw her in the cafeteria of our school. She was introduced to me by a mutual friend of us. I was fascinated by the beauty that she has. She had a slim and hourglass figure, her skin is flawless and was glowing. She have the average height for a girl, her body shape is just as perfect for my eyes. She also had a kissable and satin bee stung lips. I remember too that she was wearing a red polkadots dress that has a black ribbon on the middle part of it. I found her cute on that outfit.

It was already September and the spirit of the Christmas is starting to insinuate. I am sitting on the bench in our usual place. I looked up on the blue clear sky and began to reminisce the first ever conversation we had years ago.

"H-hello.." I initiated the conversation.

My voice was kinda obviously nervous.

You smiled at me while eyes are twinkling. You let out a beatific facial expression, and looked so radiant.

"Hii!" You softly replied.

"I am Timothy Fred, Ty for short,"

I introduced myself to you and offered my left hand in order for you to hold and shake it. You accepted my hand. Your hands are soft like you aren't doing any chores at home.
"I am Eponine, call me Epi or Nin!"
You let out a joyous smile again. My heart began to fluttered.

I already knew that I had a crush on her the first time we talked with each other.

After that first meet up, it was followed by another one. Days into weeks, Weeks into months and Months into years. After so many interactions, we became bestfriends.

The thing is, she's not just a bestfriend for me. I've been loving her secretly for years now, but for the sake of our friendship, I kept it to myself. Maybe if I tell her what I feel, she'll vanished and never talk to me again. I honestly don't want that to happen. It's between my feelings and our friendship and I already made a choice.

It was Valentine's day in the year 2012 and we have an event in our school. I am planning to say what I feel towards her, I must take a risk. I bought three stem of red roses and kept it inside my bag. My plan failed when she told me something.

"TYYYY!!"

I heard her screaming my name while running towards my direction. I felt like we were on a romantic tv scene, everything went slow motion. My eyes was only focused on her. I am only hearing her cheery voice.
Everything came back to normal when she hugged me tight. I know that we missed each other because we hadn't got a chance to see each other for how many weeks.

Some students here were dropping hints about Eponine and I. They always thought that we have something, but there's nothing. I am the only one who feel this way to her. My love for her is unrequited. She doesn't feel the same way.

"Hello Nin, How are you?" I casually greeted her.

You lifted your head and looked at me. You started to scream.