Prologe and chapter 1

Prologue

So here i am standing in front of the guy that was suppose to be the love of my life with a gun in my hand aiming it at his head wither i should pull the trigger or just walk away.

Chapter 1

So here i am sitting at my desk for the 5th time tonight as i own the most well known club here in the city of Birmingham UK. I feel like its dragging me down but i need something to do with my self as the guy who i usually have on a Friday night to mess around with cant make it till his wife go's away in a couple of hours. So here i am staring at all the people downstairs on my monitor board and not really paying attention to what is actually happening.

"God why is it boring tonight where is everyone its Friday night and even the dungeons am dead what the fuck Jasper tell me what the fuck is going on " i said getting up and walking to my second one in command Jasper. He is very tall alot taller then my 5ft 8inch hight. With black long hair that gos down to his tattooed neck. If he wasnt such a pussy he would be my ideal man but no if i look at him the wrong way he cowards away from me. No i like my men hard as nails not pussy whipped. I like them to give me a fight not bow dow down to me .

"That's what i want to know boss its getting worse on a Friday night it seems like they all go somewhere else instead of here." Jasper holds his head down as he knows i will hit him if he pisses me off cause when I'm angry i like to hit people or things.

" i know jasper but this shouldn't be on god why know" i say walking to my wall of whips and chains i pick up my favourite cat tails whip and hold it in my hand feeling the comfort of it.

"Wwwhat u doing with that" Jasper stammered " nothing my darling nothing for you to be worried about my darling do me a favour send in James please i need to have a little word with him please" i could see the worry on his face for his number 1 man but this i cant tolerate as i found out something about his number 1 guy.

"OK mam anything else" Jasper said walking towards the door." yeah call in the clean up crew in about an hour please in the room next door to this one please" I just wanted to get some aggression out know as this club isn't doing well anymore it feels like my business is going under and i don't think there is anything i can do any thing about it.

I heard a very low knock on my door i knew who it was he is petrified i can see it on my monitor he is petrified i wounder if he knows what i know well lets see shall we. I had the biggest smile on my face and my cat tails in my hand and my little knife in my boots. It felt like it was burning in my boot waiting to be used on this fucker.

"Wait next door please James ill be there in a minute" I said walking towards the door.

When i got next door there was James on the only chair. I think he knew what was going to happen as he was pale and shaking in the chair. I noticed Jasper in the corner of my eye keeping an eye on him for me. "Thanks Jasper you can leave we am just going to have a chat aren't we James." i said looking down at him with a warning on my face as if he said anything then i will just get this over way to quickly and i want some fun first.

"OK mam " he left with out another word while i was holding the cat tails in my hand. "right James I've heard you have been a very naughty boy and i don't like naughty boys especially when they am very naughty to other women so tonight we am going to have a little fun" i said walking towards him in my knee high boots. I'm sure the blade was getting hotter.

"I'm sorry mam i am so sorry" i could see the pleading in his eyes but this fucker was dead after what he did to another women its not on ever not in my city.

I saw him move in the corner of my eye."I don't think so bitch" he said grabbing me around the neck and his other hand was holding a gun. i could feel all the anger he has got for me. Oh well let the fun begin.

I put my one leg in between his without him noticing. I then grabbed hold of wrist that was holding my neck and twisted it quickly and broke his wrist.before i pulled him over my hip and threw him on to the floor. I don't think he knew that i knew his gun had no bullets as i asked Jasper to empty it before he entered this room. He was not going to get away with this at all.

I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to the chair with which i handcuffed him to it with the cuffs that am always hanging of my belt. What can i say i got a thing for kink.

I then get the knife out of my boots and drag it down his face which is paling by the second. god i love that. I lifted his chin up by the knife. "Right lets get this right shall we you don't mess with me or any girl from now on." he tried to get up as i haven't tied his legs to the chair yet but i do like runners that way i can use my knife. "I Don't think so James get your arse back on that seat now." i said kicking him back on the chair he nearly fell back wards but i grabbed the back before he toppled. He looks very nervous I've never seen a 6ft 3 guy piss them selves before. Here he was with piss all down his legs and getting more and more white every time i put the knife next to his face.

I dragged the knife down his face, down his body to the one part that every man needs i could feel it twitching under my knife the sick fucker was enjoying the knife on him. The sick fucker right I'm going to have some fun.

I swiped the knife down his trousers where the zip to his trousers am and bit into them with my knife. I heard him moan. When his cock was free from the trousers i saw pre-cum on the tip. I have never felt so disgusting in my live. Well he wont be having fun with it know before he knew what i was happening . i slipped the knife into the tip of his cock i never seen someone move so fast in his life. Well i have this isn't the first time i have done this so this is fun. I got him back in the chair with his legs wrapped around the back so i can bring in my cats tails for fun. I tore his top of with my knife then put my knife back into my knee high boots. I grabbed hold of my cat tails that i dropped on the floor when he grabbed me round the neck and started whipping him on his back i felt so much power doing it. I heard his cries but i carried on till i saw nothing but flesh coming away with every swipe as there is a little something special about my cat tails they have got little pins on the end so every time i hit someone flesh and blood comes away. I love it.

"I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP" James was crying i could see tears through my red haze but no this guy deceives everything he gets. "Well James this defiantly wont happen again as you wont have a cock or a life to fuck a women with out her saying yes will you." i spat in his face " You peace of scum you will get everything you deserve. I am going to let the women you hurt and abuse in my own club get her own back on you if not i will as no one fucks with me" i said leaning into his face.

"Sarah you coming in my darling" i shouted towards the door. The door opened and in come the most delicate little flower ever. She was about 18 yrs old and wearing long black trousers with a black turtle neck she looked like she was in mourning ."Its OK Sarah he cant hurt you he is in too much pain to move." i said to reassure her. I walked over to the table that was in the one corner and picked up the 9mm Beretta. I felt the weight in my hands to make sure it will be OK for this little flower. I think it will be OK as on the table there is loads of different guns from colts to shotguns but i think this one will be perfect for her.

I walked up to Sarah with the gun and handed to her and pointed it to James head. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to you can walk out this room and never look back OK darling but don't worry he wont hurt anyone again." i said looking at her then to James who pissed him self again i could smell it. There is no way he has got a hard on now with all the blood pouring out of his back and his dick. Sarah took one more look at the gun then him shook her head gave me the gun and walked back out the room. I smiled as i knew what is going to happen next. I walked around to look at him then shoot him straight between the eyes.

"JASPER I NEED THE CLEAN UP CREW NOW" i said walking out the door while wiping my hands on a towel that i always leave in that room on a hanger.