Chapter 7: Fired????

(Jennie's pov)

"Lis investigate about this Jungkook guy and find me his number."

"His number? But why? Because of me?"

"Nah not because of you but I have some work for him. When you find his number dial it and call him over tomorrow."

(The next day)

(Lisa's pov)

"Lisa!!!!! Come here see this!"

"What happened Jennie? Everything alright?"

She passed me a smirk, an evil one, which confused me.

"See this."

Jennie started showing me a camera footage of yesterday, what the fvck is in here to see? Like Rose and Jimin are talking not our-----WHAT THE! DID THEY JUST KISSED.

"D-Did t-they just k-kissed!"

"Exactly! That's why I called you. Poor them found a place to hide from the whole office but didn't even bothered the look at the camera."

"And what are you gonna do about it."

"Let's see."

Yet again she passed a smirked and signaled me to go out of the room. Poor Rosie posie. I should inform her before time. I went to her desk which is right beside Jimin's and woahhh this couple! His hands are upon hers secretly!

"Hello guys! You both aren't bickering what's up?"

"Oh ummm Jimin and I decided to not fight."

"And why is that so?"

"Not any particular reason."

"Parks stop lying! I saw the footage of yesterday and so did Jennie. Time to pray to god you two."

"No! Park Fucking Jimin I shall better not be fired!"

"How am I even to blame? Damn girlfriends are really a mess."

"Better shut up!"

"Now what?"

"As I said pray to god."

"Lis you are no help. Go."

"I was just informing you, you should thank me."

"What Chit chat is going in here?"

"Jennie Ma'am umm nothing."

"Ok than. Lisa Irene was looking for you and both Park Chaeyoung in my office."

(Rose's pov)

God! I wish I can cry at the moment! This fucking Park Jimin I'll handle him later. Now I am in her office she standing meters apart from me, looking at me intensely.

"Jennie ma'am I am so sorry!"

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"For Jimin and me ........doing something."

"God here take a tissue you are sweating."

I took the tissue and wiped my sweat but it isn't stopping due to tense environment in my surrounding.

"I accept for you to fire me, I am sorry." I looked down in disappointment.

"The Night Club at sharp 9:00."

"What? By why?"

"To celebrate your relationship."

"I'll go home now I guess. Bye."

I turned around and reached the door out of her office.

"You can't go home in office hours Miss Rose."

"Huh?"

She gave me a 'what' look. Office hours? Me? Wait does that---

"Y-You mean I am not fired?"

"I didn't told you, you are fired so I guess you are not."

I AM NOT FIRED! I hugged her tight.

"You are forgetting I am your boss."

I released her quickly.

"So sorry." I smiled sheepishly.

"Now leave already."

I passed her the biggest smile and left the room.

"PARK JIMIN!"

I got the attention of the colleagues, but I couldn't care less. I dragged him to the same spot where we were yesterday.

"Rose what happened."

I hugged him tight and he was shocked. He hugged me back. I broke the hug and stared in his eyes deeply.

"I didn't lost my job."

As soon I told him that I could see the brightest smile on his face. I realized he is perfect for me, the amount of happiness is more than how much I felt. I can feel he understands me and will be with me. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back.

"This couple is the most emotional and the cutest I swear."

"Enough Lis."

"Why didn't you fired rose?"

"If I fired her she would have been broken. She need this job badly. Your aunt is sick lately aka her mother. She is the only support for her mother. Losing mother is the worst feeling."

"You are very considerate."

"Yahhh aren't you being a little too emotional these days?"

"You are making me like that."

"Anyways Cheer up. Girls night out today at 9:00."

"Lemme guess at the Night club?

"Yup."

(Jennie's pov)

It feels good to be back to life again, not the previous Jennie who was dead for herself and others.

"Hello? Is this Jungkook talking?"

"Yes, this is Jungkook. Who is this?"

"Kiddo come to the club 'Night club' today at 10:00. After that we will leave to my friend's house."

"Okay Jennie ma'am."

(Authors note)

Sorry for the late update. Guys I'll be only posting on Weekends cause of the busy schedule and studies. I hope my stories entertain you.