{•Chapter 2•}

Today is your first day at Shiratorizawa, you put on your uniform and head downstairs to eat some food for breakfast, but what you see when you go downstairs is Tendou eating your waffles!!

"Oh hey y/n, these waffles are really good they were the last 2 in the freezer!" Tendou says to you casually.

"Huh?!! Those are mine! I was going to eat them for breakfast today!" You yell and run over towards him

"Your wonderful parents let me in and made me them, why don't I make it up to you and buy you anything you want from the vending machine at school for lunch?" He says to you.

"Fine it's a deal!" You say putting out your hand and he shakes it confirming the deal.

You wait in the living room and watch some anime while you wait for Tendou to finish his the waffles that were yours.

Next thing you know he is already waiting at the door for you with both of your bags in each hand.

"You ready to head out?" Tendou asks you.

"I guess, I'd rather be sleeping now though." You say to him and yawn, you didn't get much sleep last night since you stayed up more then half the night watching anime.

"Then come on." He says and hands you the bag and then drags you by your arm out the door.

"I need to lock the door hold on a minute geez!" You pull him back and he waits patiently for you to lock it

"We are going to be late hurry!" he says and starts dragging you by the arm once more and then you both start running down the sidewalk side by side.

"Wakatoshi!!" You yell as you see him near the gates of Shiratorizawa. He turns to look at you running towards him with Tendou by your side

"Your almost late." He tells both of you.

"Then why aren't you in class yet." You say to him.

"I was told to wait for the both of you so that is what I've done."

"Aww Ushi your so cute!" You give him multiple hard slaps on the back.

You guys start walking through the school and start talking amongst each other.

"When did you both even meet?" Ushijima asks you both.

"It's my special duty to show her around, after all it turns out we live next door to each other!" He says while wiggling his eyebrows and then he stuffs his hand in his side pockets

"Okay, don't cause any trouble y/n like you did when you were younger." He says firmly as he stares you straight in the eyes.

"Come on, you should live a little sometimes Wakatoshi." Tendou says to Ushijima

"I do live it's called playing volleyball." He says back.

"Mhm sure, we are going to be late and I don't even know where my class is!" You interrupt them, after all your new to the school and you have no idea where your class or locker is.

"Y/n hand me your schedule." You hand Tendou your schedule and he scans it with his eyes.

He hands it back to you, "Looks like we have the last 2 classes together, but let me bring you to your first class."

"If anything happens to her I will kill you."Ushijima stares at Tendou straight in the eyes.

"Yeah yeah of course I wouldn't let anything happen to this cutie!" he says placing a hand on your head which resulted in making your face flush up a tiny bit.

"See you around!" You wave at Ushijima and then you get pulled away by Tendou in the opposite direction.

"Well here you are, class 3'1." He says standing in front of a classroom that must've been yours.

He peaks into the classroom and his face lights up, "Hey Semisemi over here!" he says waving his hand around to get the other boys attention.

The guy notices Tendou and he gets up and walks over to us, "Who's this?" He asks Tendou while looking towards you briefly.

"This is y/n she apparently is childhood friends with Wakatoshi!"

"Oh nice to meet you I guess."

"She's in your class so could you watch out for her Wakatoshi will get mad if anything happens to her." Tendou says and scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure, that's not a problem at all." Semi says you both then walk into the classroom together and then Tendou walked away to find his own class before the bell rings and he is deemed late.