Li Chengxiu shook his head, he didn't understand.

What Shao Qun said these words meant, he could understand every word, but he could not understand the meaning of Shao Qun's words.

Shao Qun impatiently picked up the pen and put it into his hand, "It is good for you to sign, and you will thank me in the future."

Li Chengxiu threw away the pen in his hand, shaking his body, and said in a firm tone, "Shao Qun, I'm not with you, it's for this."

Shao Qun almost blurted out, then why the hell are you, you really have a relationship with Laozi, are you worthy?

He looked at Li Chengxiu's obviously injured expression and swallowed it back.

He knew that Li Chengxiu obviously really liked him now. Although this made him quite happy, he hoped that Li Chengxiu would be like everyone else. When he broke up in the future, he could take something and be happily gān or gān. Don't make any trouble with those who cried, made trouble and hanged.

He doesn't like to owe people things, but Li Chengxiu has to be stupid, and he refuses to ask for pie in the sky. Let's talk about feelings with him. That's good, he saves a house.

Shao Qun threw the file on the ground, turned over, put on his clothes and left.

Li Chengxiu shrank on the chuáng, feeling a little sore in his eyes. The longer he gets along, the more obvious the difference between him and Shao Qun. The anxiety caused by these differences gradually expanded his inner anxiety.

Shao Qun never appeared again for more than ten days.

Li Chengxiu called him, but just said that he was too busy and hung up in a hurry. He felt uncomfortable, but didn't want to offend Shao Qun. He sent a text message to greet him every few days, but he didn't dare to call.

Shao Qun still came occasionally. It was nothing more than eating and eating, and then falling asleep. He seldom held him to read and talk as before. The sweetness of the past seemed to have never happened.

Li Chengxiu remembered the books he had read, saying that all his partners get along like this. At the beginning, they were always very enthusiastic, and then gradually became ordinary. It was just Shao Qun's enthusiasm that lasted a little too short.

Seeing that the midwinter was approaching, Li Chengxiu, although he was worried, did not miss his studies at all. He was among the best in three exams, and finally got the opportunity to go to Li Shuo's accounting firm for an internship.

Since then, he has been attending classes on Wednesdays and working on Thursdays every Monday. Such a busy and fulfilled life makes him feel gratified. He doesn't need to stay alone in a cold house and wonder if Shao Qun will come today. Children are harder than winter.

When Li Chengxiu went to work on the first day, he was wrapped up like a zongzi. When he and the other two interns were taken to Li Shuo's office to report, Li Shuo didn't recognize him at first sight.

The office is located in a high-end office building in the CBD. The rent here is staggeringly expensive. Li Shuo rented two floors in one go.

He is a very charismatic leader. Although he implements centralized management, his subordinates' cult of him permeates ubiquitously in their work.

Li Shuo is handsome and handsome, Li Shuo is funny and humorous, Li Shuo is generous, and Li Shuo distinguishes rewards and punishments. Li Shuo can make every employee feel valued. Li Shuo is a perfect boss and a perfect man.

This is the conclusion Li Chengxiu has drawn from other people's mouths after only one week at work.

But Li Shuo also has a secret that is not a secret. Perhaps the only shortcoming of this man is that he is gay.