Chapter 29

It was getting colder, Li Chengxiu was afraid of the cold, so she put on a sweater early, but turned on the air conditioner reluctantly, and kept the windows closed all day.

Since Shao Qun came back from the hot spring last time, he has rarely come here. I don't know if he is too sensitive. He thinks Shao Qun's attitude is a little cold. Occasionally, I will pick and choose, such as now.

"Why don't you open the window, there is an unpleasant smell in the room, can't you smell it yourself?"

Li Chengxiu hurriedly opened the floor-to-ceiling windows, and a cold wind came in. He shivered and put on another coat.

Shao Qun glanced at him like a monster, and turned on the air conditioner. "You can't turn on the air conditioner."

Li Chengxiu said, "The electricity bill is expensive."

When he used to work in a hotel, he heard that the most electricity-consuming thing was the air conditioner.

Shao Qun said loudly, "Cold yourself to catch a cold, and it will be more expensive to treat illnesses. I can't even count the accounts at this point. I still study accounting."

Li Chengxiu thought that Shao Qun might have encountered something wrong again. Today, he was extremely angry and didn't want to touch him, so he went into the kitchen to cook silently.

Compared with the gentle gentleman of Shao Qun when the two reunited, Shao Qun is now a different person. The longer we get along, the more Li Chengxiu will recognize this man's overbearing, arrogant temper, sometimes even Quite unreasonable.

The living habits are not very good either. As soon as you enter the house, you throw your clothes keys around. If you can't find them before going out, you will get angry. Wait on.

Li Chengxiu can tolerate all these things. He is willing to take care of Shao Qun in this way. If two people can get along more harmoniously, Shao Qun's attitude has recently made him feel that Shao Qun came to him just to do that.

After making a table of dishes, Shao Qun dragged him into the bedroom without taking a few bites, venting his desire for the past few days.

Li Chengxiu was a little bit painful by his rough bào, and he crouched on the chuáng for a long time and didn't want to move.

Shao Qun got up and got out of the bedroom, and then came in again, throwing a document in front of him.

Li Chengxiu picked up the file and looked at it, but did not understand, "What is this?"

Shao Qun sat down on Chuáng's head, lit a cigarette, and said slowly, "Give you a gift."

"......what?"

Shao Qun opened the document and pointed to the signature place, "Sign here, this house is yours."

Li Chengxiu was taken aback, and as if he was burning his hand, he let go of the document, "Why... why."

"You deserve it, you have been with me for more than half a year, you are doing well."

Li Chengxiu thought his tone was a little strange. He was kind to him, shouldn't it be right?

"I, I can't ask."

Shao Qun pulled out a pen from Chuáng's cupboard and threw it to him, "Sign it, I have been well taken care of by you during this period. This house is a bit of my heart, I don't like owing it to others."

Li Chengxiu's face was a little pale, and her heart was a little bit painful, "You don't owe me, I take care of you, no, for, this."

Shao Qun spit out the smoke ring, "Cheng Xiu, we are all this age, can you be more pragmatic? You have been in this city for so many years. Now that you are 30 years old, you don't even have a place to settle down. You don't think about yourself. The rest of your life? Someone gives you a house for nothing, but it doesn't happen every day. Do you know what I mean?"