Part-1

Before coming to the current situation , i would like to tell you guys what happened from 5th std as they actually saw each other from then.

From 5th to 8th std they were in the same section but from 8th they were separated.

Mallika was 10 years when she joined this school. So she was in 5th standard.

And Sumedh was 11 years. This was the start of a new journey which they weren't aware of.

She entered the class slowly looking around as it was a new place for her.

She hadn't looked into anyone's face as she was shy and scared.

There was a lot of noise as children were talking,laughing joyfully , it was their first day and seeing friends after long time gives another level of happiness.

She came and sat down as she didn't know anyone there.

Here Sumedh was busy in talking with his friends in his own world not knowing what's going on in the class.(He talks with only his bestfriends 🙄)

Both of them were in the same section but didn't know each other.

Like this the whole year passed , they didn't know each other or never bothered to,they never saw each other's face or even talked.

Now they were in 6th std...

                    ******************

Will they meet and talk to each other??

Go vote now and comment your views now.
Thank you!!!

And sorry for short part.