01/23/2020

Once there was a young girl, she fell into this world new to her. She looked around and saw beautiful flowers. All she could smell were these fresh flowers. So what's one thing you would do in a time like this? Explore! And that is what the young girl did, she explored. As she was exploring she heard laughs. She looked around to find where the laughs came from. She looked behind every rock and ever bush but she couldn't find where the laughter came from. Until a young boy jumped down, he had blinding brown hair, and eyes that were unique. "Are you the one laughing?" The girl asked. He nods fast, "Why were you laughing?" The girl asked. "I was just laughing at how serious your face was!" The girl tilted her head, "I looked serious?" The boy laughed again. "Yeah!" He runs out and looks back. "So why are you here!" She told him she fell into this world and wants to go home. The boy looked a bit confused, "Home? What's home?" She walks up to him. "You don't know what home is?" The boy shook his head. She sat down and patted next to her, he went and sat next to her, "Home is where you are loved and protected. As most people say, home is where the heart is." The boy tilts his head and laughs again. "That's a silly thing to say!" Laughing the boy gets up, "Well now that I know what home is, I'll help you!" He holds out his hand, She smiles and takes his hand. And on they went. Traveling across this world together. They faced challenges. Some easy and some hard. But together they managed to pull through. even through those challenges, they never let go. "Tell me, why is home where the heart is?" The girl looked at him. "Because that's where the person you love is." He tilts his head, "so because you love them. That's where home is?" With a fast nod the girl smiles. The boy looks back at the path, and sees a bright light. It was clear that his expression showed sadness. "That's it!" The girl yelled and started to run, slowly losing grip. The boy pulls her back. "Do you have to go back?" The girl nods, "My home is just through there." He gripped her hand tight, "This could be your new home." She shook her head, "I have my home already." He looks at her, with the same Smile he gave her when they first met, "Then promise to come To visit!" The girl nods and goes through the bright light. The girl did keep her promise, the more she came the longer she stayed. Until one day, "Can I ask you something?" The boy looks at her. "what's that?" She sits up and looks at him in the eyes, "I want to stay here. With you." With a little bit of shock the boy stuttered. She laughs and hugs him. Whispering something in his ear. He helps her up and they walk off into the field. Their home.