BELOVED|seven.

Začít od začátku

She was going to spend some time with her and Aaliyah since she didn't go out with them because she knew she had to be up early to work.

"Well, I'm at Nae's house." Zora said sighing. She was tired and planned on sleeping once she got inside.

"What that mean?" He asked nonchalantly.

"I'm finna go, I'll call you back." Zora smiled picking up her camera. She rubbed her eye because it was irritating her.

"Aight, bye Z." He said returning the smile. She laughed before hanging up.

Zora collected her things and went into the building where Janae lived. She lived in an apartment near the city. She walked past the receptionist desk and up the stairs, Nae lived on the second floor so it wasn't that bad. When she made it to the door she knocked and waited for her to open it.

She fixed the drawstring on her sweatpants making it tighter. She paired them with a white tank top and a blue jean jacket.

"Zora!" She screamed. They hugged and walked into the apartment.

"Hey Li Li." Zora walked over and gave her a hug.

"Bitch why you aint come to the club with us?" Janae asked pushing her shoulder.

"Girl, I had to get up this morning." Zora said slipping her shoes off. She went into the refrigerator looking for something to eat. She scrunched her face up when she didn't see anything but juice and alcohol.

She grabbed an apple juice and walked into the kitchen where the girls were. Claiming the big sofa she laid across it covering herself in the blanket that was on the sofa. She tuned into their conversation and laughed some and before she knew it she was knocked out.

---------

"Why are you here?" Janae whined. The girls had left and she was currently confirming appointments for next week.

She definitely was not expecting Zane at her door. He wasn't expecting to be here either, when he saw Janae at the shoot that time all of those feelings came back to the surface.

"We need to talk." He said with pleading eyes. Janae looked at him before letting him in. She had been avoiding him ever since he tried to reach out to him.

"About what?" She walked to the sofa leaving him to close and lock the door.

"Us." He walked over to the sofa sitting next to her. Janae almost melted at the smell of him. He had gotten his hair cut earlier today thinking that would thicken his luck with her.

"What is that?" She asked picking up her notebook to resume what she was doing.

Janae and Zane went to high school together. They were high school sweethearts, everybody knew they were together. He was a year older than her. So when he went to college she was a senior in high school. That's when it all went downhill.

Zane thought it was ok to talk to other girls because they were so far apart. She didnt know if he was trying to make her feel bad or if he was just plain stupid. He chose the girls that were natives of the town they lived in.

The little sisters would sit next to her at school like nothing was wrong knowing that Zane was would call and talk to then ever night.

That made high school a pain. Even before he left for college the girls would tell her things in the bathroom. They would fake gossip about him while she was around. She hated it so much.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened. If I could take it all back I would." He said gently grabbing her chin and turning her head to look at him. Janae wouldn't admit that she did miss him a little. But every time she looked at him she remembered all of the pain and embarrasement she felt. Everyone knew about it.