27. Do You Feel Me?

Start from the beginning

His fingers disappear from your clit, slipping out of your waistband. You almost protest, but stop when you hear him taking off his pants. You push your own panties down, kicking them off the bed. Spencer's left hand finds the soft skin of your left inner thigh, pulling it up slightly. His hand drifts down to grip under your knee, holding your leg up. You lean your head back against his neck as you feel his hard dick run up and down your slit.

"Tell me you want it," he mumbles, lips finding your ear.

You swallow, bucking your hips slightly against his dick. "Please, Spence."

Your loud moan echoes around the room as he pushes himself inside of you, pleasure taking over your body. You clench around him, his moan ringing by your ear. He bites the shell of it softly as he begins thrusting in and out of you slowly, still holding your thigh up.

"Fuck," you groan softly, turning your head slightly to look at him.

He looks down at you, mouth slightly agape as he fucks you. After a split second, he crashes his lips into yours, this kiss more urgent and hot. His hand leaves your leg, and you hook it around the back of his own as his fingers find your clit again. He rubs it slowly, thrusting into you faster. You clench tightly around him, your hand going to grip his forearms tightly as he rubs your clit. Breaking the kiss, you lean back, the top of your head right under your chin.

"Fuck, baby, please," you beg. "Just like that!"

Your words make him moan, your name slipping out of his mouth as he continues fucking you at the same pace. You feel your orgasm bubbling in your lower stomach, Spencer's fingers on your clit pressing down a little harder.

"I want you to come, sweetheart." His voice is breathy and low.

Your right hand finds his resting at the back of your neck, lacing your fingers together as he pushes you closer to your release. He increases the pace of his thrusts, his moan like music to your fucking ears. You whimper as you feel your impending orgasm, your grip on his fingers tightening.

"That's it, baby, cum—fuck—come on my dick," he whispers, seeming to push into you deeper than before.

You cry out as your orgasm rips through you, your legs shaking slightly as it hits you. A string of moans leave you, your grip on Spencer's hand so tight it's a wonder you don't break his fingers. His fingers leave your sensitive clit, his hand snaking up to grab your right wrist, bringing your hand to rest flat on your lower stomach, his hand resting on top of yours. Your breathing seems to stop as you realize what he's doing.

You can feel him every time he thrusts in, his hand keeping yours in place so you can feel it every time. You seem to find your breath again, panting as you feel your stomach bulge slightly with every thrust in. He wants you to feel it.

"Fu-uck," you groan, his eyes landing on yours as you look up at him.

A small smirk plays on his lips, a small sheen of sweat covering his forehead. "Do you feel me, sweetheart?"

You can only moan in response, your body over stimulated as Spencer nears his own orgasm. You feel his dick twitch inside of you, thrusting in the deepest it's gone, your hand resting over the bulge in your stomach as he leaves it there. You keep your eyes locked with his as you feel his orgasm hit him. Your name tumbles out of his mouth as he shoots his cum deep inside of you, your own whimpers flying past your lips. His dick throbs inside of you as he slowly thrusts a couple more times, lacing his fingers together with yours over your stomach. His breathing slows, and he pulls out of you slowly, planting small kisses on your cheeks and lips.