ℂ𝕙𝕡𝕥 𝟛𝟡: 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 ℙ𝕣𝕥 𝟛/𝟛

"Kiyoko?!" You unintentionally shout out.

The women turned her head towards the direction of you and the blonde. Along side with the man she was holding hands with. Her eyes widened as she put a smile on her face.

"Y/N??"

The both of you quickly ran up to each other, each leaving you're boyfriends behind. You were both engulfed in each other's arms by hugging each other.
Each having a bright smile and laughing.

"I almost didn't recognize you! I never knew that you would cut your hair."

Kiyoko giggled, "a little unexpected huh?"

You nodded, it's been a while since you've last seen her. You really wished that Yachi was here too. As you broke away from the hug, you and Kiyoko had started asking each other questions like "how have you been?" "How's college?" And things like that. The both of you were so caught up in the conversation you both almost forgot that you left your boyfriends just standing there.

The man in the beanie came up walking towards you both. It turned out to be Tanaka?!

"Yo! It's been a while love birds."

"Likewise." The blonde replies.

"Hey Tanaka!"

"Hey Y/N!"

The four of you ended up going to a near by restaurant to catch up. It was Senpai's treat.

You and Kiyoko were talking about a thousand things at once while your boyfriends were just sitting wondering what exactly you guys were talking about.

It went like, "Omg- are you serious?!"
"Omg no way!"
"Really?"
"No! Like you don't understand!- "
"Yes exactly!"

To the men's eyes, you were talking absolute gibberish.
"What exactly are they saying?" The blonde slightly whispers to Tanaka.

"Idk man, it's girl talk girl talk. Like... they could have a whole 4000 word conversation without even saying a solid sentence.... it's like they can read each other's minds."

The blonde nodded in agreement.

_____

It has been a couple hours before you all decided that it would be a good time to leave the restaurant. You and Kiyoko didn't want to leave each other. Do it was a sad moment for you both. Kiyoko had given you her new contact number. Apparently she had gotten a new phone and that's why she lost contact with you and Yachi over the few years.

After saying goodbye, you and the blonde were walking back to the house. It was really cold by the time you both got back.

_____

It was the next morning. You were brushing your teeth in the bathroom while your boyfriend was in the kitchen with his mother. Tsukishima's family members would be coming over soon. So after doing little morning routines, the house was being cleaned. You were kind of nervous and excited at the same time. The house was going to be crowded with family over but you assumed it would be fun.

A couple of hours later, family had arrived. You got to meet everyone and got along. Your boyfriend's little cousins were asking you so many questions, his grandparents adored you and his uncles asked if you drink. It was a little chaotic but it was fine.

There were so many things planned out for everyone to do before break ended. There was going to be a big family dinner during Christmas, and after a couple of days everyone was going out on another family dinner to a fancy restaurant, and then there was New Years.