𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎? - 𝙹𝙹 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔

(AN: Hey y'all ty sm for checking out my book)
(AN: this imagine does mention a brief panic attack if you do not feel comfortable please skip this imagine)

(AN: Hey y'all ty sm for checking out my book)(AN: this imagine does mention a brief panic attack if you do not feel comfortable please skip this imagine)

⠀ ⠀» [Love Songs] «
⠀ ⠀0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⠀ ⠀⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

❝ Like, who been on you're mind?
Who got your time?
Who you been vibin' wit and why I can't make you mine? ❞

𝙹𝙹𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
   It was probably about 11:00 PM and she was just on my mind. It's like every little thing I think about leads to her. (Y/N) is just different, she's like me she has a fucked up father and no mother.

She's my best friend. I love her more than anything, even more than my gun (and that's saying something).

But recently I've been wondering if I love her more than a friend, It's like when I'm around her I get this fuzzy feeling in my stomach and my eyes are drawn to her. I've never felt this way about anyone ever before and I don't know if I should be scared or exited.

  I must have been thinking about her for a long time because I felt a dip in the hammock and i looked to my side to see her. (Y/N). I take a second to admire all off her beautiful features.

From her freckles to her nose and her lips that are slight parted so she can breathe in the sea air. Is this what love feels like? She must of been tired because as soon as she comes into contact with the hammock she falls asleep. I know that the reason she is so tired is because of her dad.

He verbally abuses her, I just wish I could make it stop.

She slightly stirs in her sleep, signifying that she's awake, she lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist. Until I feel her head look up and her beautiful blue eyes lock mine and she smiles lightly. Making my cheeks warm up.

"Hey Princess," I coo

(𝚈/𝙽)𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
"Hey Princess,"

That was probably enough to make my heart explode. I look up at him and admire his messy blond hair covering his forehead,

"Hey JJ" I speak as I softly move his hair away from his head. "What's this?" I question as I see a big gash on his forehead.

"This?" He asks pointing a finger to it. "This. This is just my dad, u know he's got that right jab, the left hook and lemme tell ya it sure hurts more when he's got rings on." He chuckles

If you know JJ you know how he handles pain. He bottles it up inside and covers it with humour which none of us find funny,except for Rafe, Topper and Kelce, all I wanna do is help him but he's so stubborn but I know it will only be a matter of time before he breaks down in my arms and he won't be able to take it anymore.

"JJ-" I was quickly cut off by an outburst of anger and rage

"No (Y/N) you don't understand, yeah your dad gives you a shitty life at home but does he hit you? Does he fight you? Does he smash bottles over your head?

"I-" I was speechless I didn't know what to say

"No. Exactly you don't know what it feels like. Look for fuck sake (Y/N) I pulled a gun to his head after I got arrested for sinking toppers boat. Do you wanna know why?" He spat at me

" because I can't go on like this, every time I go home I get hurt. I can't take this (Y/N) I'm just 16. FUCKING 16 GOD DAMMIT." He yelled getting out the hammock and punching a tree.

"It feels like I'm falling into a big hole and it just won't stop, and just when I think I'll reach the bottom I just keep going, the pain is never ending." He fell on to his knees taking his cap of and grabbing his hair.

I jumped off the hammock and pulled him up. He looked at me for a second before I engulfed him in my arms, feeling my eyes well up with tears, tears full off sympathy. How could someone do this to their own son? It's sick.

About a second later he started to breathe really heavily and his breathing pase was now rapid. Shit he's having a panic attack. Fuck. I made him stand up and he started to shake so I lowered him back down to the dirt floor.

"(Y/-" he tried to scramble out

"Shhh baby it's ok I'm here, I've got you ok?" I reassured him.

His breathing isn't slowing down. Crap.

"JJ I want you to match my breathing ok? Focus on my breathing. In and out ok?" (AN: Thats what she said 😼)

"K-ki-kiss me" he murmured through shaky breaths

"Um. Fuck. Ok sure." I nervously stated

I cupped his cheeked with my hands feeling the hot tears trialling down his skin. I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him.

His breathing went back to normal in a matter of seconds and he kissed back. It was like a film.

"Look (Y/N) I don't know if I should confess this now seeing as I've just had a panic attack but I like u. Fuck that ok? I love you. I have for ages!" He confessed

I was left there gob smacked, JJ liked me back. Screw that bitch he loved me!

"I love you to JJ"

In a matter of seconds he picked me up and spun me round and my arms went up to his neck and my legs wrapped around his torso.

This is what love feels like.