"Behind the door 1474"

It's seven o'clock of a cold evening, the place a city called ITEFE .

A smell of burned ash covers his clothes as he walks in the streets, dirt and mud were all over, he turns his eyes to the right to see lakes of garbage and remains, rocks, sand and god knew what else, the area had a horrible view and what makes it even worse the smell of it.

Kosie look to the left to see a cold structure of houses, grey walls all around with few wooden signs for those who actually know how to read, one after the other they all had simple basic foundation and while he walks in the empty street for about ten minutes he finally stops.

He's now standing at an old house's entrance, he checks his half teared pocket then bring up a metal key from it.

Silence was the master here while the dusty wooden roofs of the city hanged the last sunlight of a tedious long day, it's night now and all neighbors went home as a black cloud surrounded the sky .

"These craps are everywhere, cursed them." kosie yelled at the entrance ahead him, if we were in another region he wouldn't dare to scream like a maniac but here at city of insanity it's a normal day when you get to watch a gangster having war while policemen tell them to keep it down a bit, madness was all around.

The house we're now about to enter is no doubt the oldest piece of buildings in all of ITEFE ' s city.

A heavy iron knocker attached to the wooden door, a green colour at the corners of the footpath indicates there hasn't been a clean up since years, a half broken roof with dozens of pigeon nests on it, still, compared to the other houses nearby it gives the same miserable impression as them.

Kosie knocked the portal ahead him three times although he had the key in his hand.

"There's no one inside, you know!" our child talk to himself as he observed the six opened locks on the left side of the door, locks he wishes he never unlock there seal.

"But I already done that, hasn't i?" Kosie thoughts.

After it, the dark hair child entered and slams the door behind him while his mouth murmured specific rubbish words.

. . .

Inside the house, Kosie was surrounded​ with four silent walls, an old matress​, a Lantern and a roof, nothing more nothing less, number of rooms one room, number of doors two doors and that's it!