𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

𝟹ʳᵈ 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

Kaname Kuran stood in front of the window, in his suite at the Moon Dorms in the Cross Academy. He was looking at the moon, its light shining over his face when suddenly his eyes started glowing red, and he said in a soft voice, a longing look in his eyes.

"Soon... We will reunite soon..."

.

Somewhere else, a beautiful woman laid on a bed in a room with no windows. She had long red-brown hair that reached her waist, a peacefully sleeping face and delicate hands, one over another placed just under her chest.

It was the perfect picture of Sleeping Beauty.

Gently her finger started to move, and her eyes opened to reveal the red-brown color of her orbs that resembled the looks of the pureblood vampire, Kaname Kuran.

She sat up in bed, her eyes started glowing red, quietly she muttered, "The time has come, I see..."

Slowly she got up and made her way to the door. She was in the basement, so she had to go up the stairs to get out of the house. One she had resided for the past years.

Once outside, she closed her eyes for a minute just to feel the slight breeze in the air. She opened them again and looked at the moon.

"I'm coming for you, my sweet child."

She used her powers to change the nightgown she was wearing into a black and red kimono. She arranged her hair to look presentable but still loose and set out to find the person she loved most.

The one who was alone without her by his side, something that she promised herself would never happen again.

.

Back with the president of the Moon Dormitory, he was sitting at his desk, and in front of him was a chessboard, he picked up the queen and stared at the piece when a knock came from the door.

"Enter," he stated.

"Excuse me for interrupting," said Takuma Ichijo as he entered the room.

"It's all right. What did you need?" asked Kaname.

"I just wanted to inform you that they are all waiting for you just as you requested," responded Takuma.

"Good, I'll be down in a minute," said Kaname.

"Understood," with that, Takuma left the room.

Closing his eyes for a second, he glanced at the queen and then said to the empty room, "I will be waiting."

He put the piece down and got up, went to the door, down the hall, and descended the stairs. Where every resident of the moon dorms was waiting for his arrival.

"I wanted to inform you all that we will have an important person attending school. I believe she will arrive soon. I want you all to respect her and treat her as if she were me. Is that understood?" He declared, obviously shocking everyone, but at the warning in his voice, they all nodded.

Satisfied, he went back to his suite. When he was gone, Hanabusa asked, "Who is coming that is so important?"

Ruka answered, "I have no idea, but I guess we will find out soon."

Little did they know just how valuable this mysterious person was.