Roadsters Diary

Man Washington is a shit hole, I mean really it's infested with Dickheads now, and now that we have the black tusk to worry about it's not getting any better. It's one mess after another, and I'm usually the one that has to clean it up. Cameron says we're getting a new agent. It's callsign is shield. I've heard quite a lot about him how he cleared New York, and kicked the LMB out of their castle. He's a legend around here. An outstanding agent who will do anything to make sure America stays safe. I can't wait to meet him, It's gonna be a fresh face that I get to see every day. And hopefully he doesn't die. I'm just thinking, what will happen when he does get here?, Will it change for the better or for The worst. Hopefully it's the former, but it's just a guess I don't know. But I don't know it's still a possibility that could happy hand I'm not happy with.I'll have to stop this entry here, I have patrol in 10, And I need to make sure I'm not late.

Name: James Valassi
Age: 36
Height: 186cm
Place of birth: Manhattan, New York
Ethnicity: White
Last known location: White House
Callsign: Roadster
Occupation: former paramedic, active division agent
Status: Active
Quote: "Welcome back to wouldn't you know it"
Bio: James Valassi is the son of podcast host Rick Valassi and has a very temperamental child hood before becoming a paramedic. His childhood consisted of stealing cars, breaking into houses and street fights. When he turned 18 he wanted to become a paramedic which he got, and that's when Castle recruited him into the division he was activated as when New York fell to Keener. He prefers to pick and choose his fights, but when he does pick his fights he loves to go close and personal with his Spas-12. He in the same boat as Angel where he usually keeps his teammates alive. Which he does an outstanding job at. When I talked to him about the reason he joined the division he told me "People need other people to come back to, that's what my father told me and I'm going to hold up to that statement"