Chapter 11- Goodbye Buckbeak ✔✔

Today was the day we had all been dreading.

Today was Buckbeaks execution.

With heavy hearts and Solom looks, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all headed down to see Hagrid before...it happened.

As we passed through the courtyard my hand instinctively reached for Harry's as we heard the sharpening of a blade and when we looked, we saw him, the executioner, sharpening his rather large black, a sickening smile on his face as he watched us walk past him, crowd dancing around his feet, like some sort of scene in a muggle horror movie.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Hermione stated as we headed out of the castle.

"It just got worse." Ron muttered as he stopped, his eyes locked on Malfoy who was sat with his friends, a pair of binoculars in his hands as he watched from a far, bragging about 'keeping the beasts head' and 'donating it to the Gryffindor Common Room.'

With a determined look on her face, Hermione stormed over to them, Ron, Harry and I following quickly, making them notice us.

"Ah, come to see the show?" Draco cheered happily, grinning evily at us. I sucked in a breath when I saw Hermione storm closer, her wand now in her hand.

"You, you foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach." She snarled, holding her wand to my cousin's throat, making him whimper in fear.

"Hermione no," I yelled, more concerned she'd get in trouble, than I was for Malfoy, because at this very moment, I hated him and I didn't care if she hexed him or not.

"He's not worth it" Ron called out, eyes wide as we watched the girl glare at Malfoy.

Hermione turned, lowing her wand to her side, facing us. My eyes widened when I saw Draco laugh at his friends.

And then....

WHAM!!

Hermione's fist hit Draco's nose with a crack, causing him to run off with his friends.

"I'm sorry cuz, but you definitely deserved that." I called after him.

"That felt good." Hermione laughed, a huge gleam in his eyes.

"Not good, brilliant." Ron gasped, astonished at at what we had just witnessed.

Hermione looked rather pleased with herself as we began to make our way to Hagrids hut, still in utter shock at our friend.

"Gotta say 'mione, that was hot. If I weren't dating Potter, I'd so be hitting on you right now." I exclaimed giddily, as I let go of harry's hand and threw my arm over Hermione's shoulder.

"Wait...you and Harry?" Ron and Hermione asked, shocked.

"Yeah huh." I nodded, looking at her confused, Harry the same with Ron.

"You guys didn't know?" Harry asked.

"It's not like we were hiding it from anyone, except Remus."

"Well, I thought...I don't know you guys have always had a close friendship, hugging, holding hands, inside jokes...nothing was really all that different." Hermione shrugged as we got closer to the hut.

"You guys walked into the Common Room yesterday and spent at least an hour talking to us, while I was sat in his lap, reading a book." I stated dumbfounded.

"Like Hermione said, you guys already acted like that." Ron shrugged.

I shared a look with Harry, who still looked stunned.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Harry spoke up, looking at me. "Are we all just gonna brush over the fact my GIRLFRIEND just told Hermione hot and said she would hit on her if she wasn't dating me?"